Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



ShardManger

Discussion on ShardManger within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 688
Received Thanks: 99
ShardManger



anyone know why the MS Sometime high ? some time also 1300 ms but its only for 1 sec

Bump



[GM]Dejo is online now  
Old 03/11/2020, 20:21   #2
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 688
Received Thanks: 99
Any idea?


[GM]Dejo is online now  
Old 03/11/2020, 20:56   #3



 
elite*gold: 209
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,357
Received Thanks: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Dejo View Post


anyone know why the MS Sometime high ? some time also 1300 ms but its only for 1 sec

Bump
character Injection
NorseGodTyr is offline  
Old 03/11/2020, 21:13   #4
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 688
Received Thanks: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
character Injection
Any idea to fix or avoid this dealy?


[GM]Dejo is online now  
Old 03/12/2020, 06:24   #5



 
elite*gold: 209
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,357
Received Thanks: 610
use a better filter with a fix of this injection
NorseGodTyr is offline  
Old 03/12/2020, 12:50   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
character Injection
Alter gibt es viele Injektionen...
mudik is offline  
Old 03/12/2020, 15:26   #7



 
elite*gold: 209
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,357
Received Thanks: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudik View Post
Alter gibt es viele Injektionen...
ja wird auch noch mehr geben die man so net kennt
NorseGodTyr is offline  
Old 03/12/2020, 18:26   #8
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 688
Received Thanks: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
use a better filter with a fix of this injection
I don't think it's filter causes i guess something wrong with database because filter a friend using it and it's fine
[GM]Dejo is online now  
Old 03/12/2020, 18:36   #9



 
elite*gold: 209
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,357
Received Thanks: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Dejo View Post
I don't think it's filter causes i guess something wrong with database because filter a friend using it and it's fine
im sure is an injection using a cracked filter ? this was the problem error code inside the filter

or something like this
NorseGodTyr is offline  
Old 03/12/2020, 18:37   #10
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 688
Received Thanks: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
im sure is an injection using a cracked filter ? this was the problem error code inside the filter

or something like this
Did you recommend any good filter i can buy if it the problem
[GM]Dejo is online now  
Old 03/12/2020, 18:39   #11



 
elite*gold: 209
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,357
Received Thanks: 610
search in elitepvper or create your own here enough source codes in epvp
NorseGodTyr is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2020, 10:19   #12
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 688
Received Thanks: 99
Any more ideas?
[GM]Dejo is online now  
Old 03/16/2020, 10:31   #13



 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,704
Received Thanks: 1,937
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Dejo View Post
Any more ideas?
Change filter, nothing more to say.
Devsome is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2020, 15:29   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,264
Received Thanks: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Dejo View Post
Any more ideas?
Filter? Really?

Monitor your SQL, check your CPU/Disk usage, optimize your AddLogItem/AddLogChar procedures, if not using it already, use a SSD/nvme disk. Don't use SQL Express.

If anything queues up on SQL and can't get processed fast enough, it'll build up a delay on ShardManager.

For example, if quite some amount of characters are grinding, every few SP earned, GameServer will tell Shard to update the _Guild and _GuildMember tables with the earned GP Amount. If shard can't process those enough it will increase the latency.

Use your sql profiler and might help too.
sarkoplata is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2020, 20:28   #15
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 688
Received Thanks: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Filter? Really?

Monitor your SQL, check your CPU/Disk usage, optimize your AddLogItem/AddLogChar procedures, if not using it already, use a SSD/nvme disk. Don't use SQL Express.

If anything queues up on SQL and can't get processed fast enough, it'll build up a delay on ShardManager.

For example, if quite some amount of characters are grinding, every few SP earned, GameServer will tell Shard to update the _Guild and _GuildMember tables with the earned GP Amount. If shard can't process those enough it will increase the latency.

Use your sql profiler and might help too.
I will try it and back to you thanks
Still didn't find a fixed you can help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
Change filter, nothing more to say.
Thank you But i guess it's not the filter


[GM]Dejo is online now  
Reply



« Serious problem vsro188 | [CSRO-R] Pet LEVEL PACKET OR EXP ? »

Similar Threads
Problem In ShardManger
07/31/2015 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello , How Are you Guys ! I Have Small Problem Want some Advices to fix it :) I Have A Private Server Now I Have A Flood On ShardManger Some Person Drop My Shard what should i do now , My Server Have A Proxy and last fix for server files thanks
weird shardmanger error
06/17/2015 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
all i remmber in this time i was trying to copy & past EGY A or B item lines ( ObjCommon & objitem ) then i deleted the new lines but this error still here .. i cant handle what is that so any idea http://i.epvpimg.com/bBaxb.jpg i try to clear ALL Shared DB to , but i still got that error will shard loading
New EPLION ATTACK FOR SHARDMANGER
02/15/2015 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
WTF he can down any Shard manger how i can fixed it ? http://i.imgur.com/3slMPvE.png Send more and more and down shard how i can fixed it ?
ShardManger help
12/05/2014 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
i have this error why? http://www2.0zz0.com/2014/12/04/23/263249247.jpg
[HELP] ShardManger Red
12/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello guys , i have done with my server but im facing a problem with shard manager , after i start the service it gives me a huge amount of errors and stop responding after that , take a look on the image please :confused: http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s402/winsnop/ headBang.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.