Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stable server with big pop

Discussion on Stable server with big pop within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stable server with big pop

Hey after long time I'm looking to play some sro however in advertising section there is no mention of server population EVER. Can anyone list me some servers with high pop, that are not here just a day? Which I also noticed, there are like 5 new servers a week.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
about the magic pop of success rate anyone knows where to change the magic pop of suc
03/25/2018 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
anyone knows where to change the magic pop of success rate?? for now the get SOX equipment success rate is too low btw anyone knows the Alchemy rate too? thanks for you help:)
pop ups from sjsro launcher//mediapatcher pop ups
06/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
im getting these wierd pop ups i finally came down to a conclusion of getting past the annoying server inspection for the sjsro but now i found out that i needed a program mediapatcher(which i found) so i patch the new ip info then i try to run the launcher then i get this pop up hoping someone can help me with this problem, like did i type in the wrong i.p.? here's a pic provided =). ->>>>> http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1773/sigh2.png PS: sorry for the other threads i made, i...