Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The problem of _AddLogItem

Discussion on The problem of _AddLogItem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The problem of _AddLogItem

----------
Old 01/02/2020, 07:29   #2

Quote:
SET silk_own += @silk_own
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2020, 08:11   #3

Closed!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO_VT_SHARDLOG >dbo._AddLogItem problem
04/10/2018 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hi guys i have problem with SRO_VT_SHARDLOG >dbo._AddLogItem its working perfectly but its not reading the last 4 things, example: lets say i have 15 types of recall scrolls , only 11 will work and the last 4 wont work, but if i changed the place of it and put the last 4 on the first 4 slots and put the first 4 in the last 4 slots, it will work but the new last 4 now wont work, sorry if it complicated but its really sad problem, i need a help thankns in advance. up...
_AddLogItem / _LogEventItem doesn't work.
02/13/2014 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey, I have been trying lately to add a new scroll "overlimit system" which grants the player a item after using it. However, there is nothing wrong with my query. It should be from _AddLogItem since It doesn't really insert anything into _LogEventItem.. Been trying to fix it for 2 days and still couldn't find a solution so I thought about posting here, maybe someone could help. Some pictures for explanation: http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4405/85ud.png
[PROBLEM]HATCHERY PROBLEM[PROBLEM]
07/27/2013 - Facebook - 8 Replies
GUYS I HAVE 3 HATCHERY IN MY ISLAND I WANT TO DELETE THE 2 I CLICK THE REMOVE TOOL THEN CLICK ON THE HATCHERY THEN NOTHING HAPPENS HELP?? THANKS =)
Problem with Infinty/ Problem mit Infinity
04/14/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i donwloadet Infinity from this site http://www.gametribe.com/. K i installed this game and now if i try to start is i get an error message: The game security module update has failed How i can fix this problem, i wont to play it. Ps. I postet it here becoz its the same producer like Dekaronīs Hi Leute, ich hab mir Infinty gedownloadet von http://www.gametribe.com/ und hab es auch installiert, doch jedes mal wenn ich das spiel starten will bekomm ich diesen Fehler: The...