Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gameserver.exe Error after reinstall the windows

Discussion on Gameserver.exe Error after reinstall the windows within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Exclamation Gameserver.exe Error after reinstall the windows

Gameserver.exe Error

NOTE: last thing i did is reinstall the windows
Old 08/27/2019, 16:34   #2

elite*gold: 53
Does it closed to you alone?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2019, 16:55   #3

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by esteve458 View Post
Does it closed to you alone?
Nope, it stays like that and keeps trying

#FIXED, i just resetup IIS & wwwrot & ODBC and it's working now

thanks for trying to help i really appreciate it <3, and best wishes for your own projects as well.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
error Gameserver after add Baghdad
10/12/2017 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
now i add baghdad and petra and Extractor Data.pk2 and add in server files now GameServer not open Error i cant find this Error https://imgur.com/VHvPkqS
[ERROR] ( undefined file pleasez réinstall the program )
10/09/2011 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Hello guys . i have 3 problems with connecting on a PServer , i'm out of idea so i post here , its my last chance .. Ive download an PServer . Extracted it , updated it . when i start the game , it work , 2 mins after login/playing , my game crash , it close totally without any error . When i want restart it , it say this error like 10 time every second
How to fix the error "Undefind file(s) is installed. Please reinstall the program.
07/17/2011 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
So, as the title says, im sick of re-extracting everytime :< by the way, I made alot of shit, so i wont install new windows.
Always have to reinstall after update?
10/30/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Do we always have to reinstall the game after an update? so we can use hacks. cause thats what i had to do the last 2 times the game had been updated(and not all the updates, just the ones where we were required to update the CE offsets) and now today is the 3rd time. any1 have any insight on this they want to share? Thx in advance.
L2.exe size error Frienzl2.exe size error
03/24/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi i used l2 walker 1.46 and now when frienz stuff add new path i got problem I instaled new path and what happend on my pulpit ? this path add shortcut to file frienzl2.exe lineage2/system/frienzl2.exe i can run game only used this file anotherway i cant login:/ now when i try select this file in walker window i can't ok i write down this manualy press run and? :/ frienzl2.exe file size error what i can do with this problem plss: help me