Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How Can I Change Spawn Thiefs In Job

Discussion on How Can I Change Spawn Thiefs In Job within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How Can I Change Spawn Thiefs In Job

Hi guys i want to change the spawn Mobs in job ( Thief-Hunters)
if i have 5* i want spawn around 8-10 thiefs or something like that
i was working with this tablets
RefShardContentConfig
and RefObjItem to change the Stacks of goods, i reduce the Spawn thief to 1-2 with 5* because i have 560 goods(Packs of 20, in 1 page the page have 28 slots so 20 x 280 = 560 goods) i make that because i want slow Exp Job but how can i change the Spawn thief if i dont want to change RefSharDContentConfig Table ? who can help me with that, i hope are other tablet to change that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2019, 21:10   #2

elite*gold: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by loader8 View Post
Hi guys i want to change the spawn Mobs in job ( Thief-Hunters)

if i have 5* i want spawn around 8-10 thiefs or something like that

i was working with this tablets

RefShardContentConfig

and RefObjItem to change the Stacks of goods, i reduce the Spawn thief to 1-2 with 5* because i have 560 goods(Packs of 20, in 1 page the page have 28 slots so 20 x 280 = 560 goods) i make that because i want slow Exp Job but how can i change the Spawn thief if i dont want to change RefSharDContentConfig Table ? who can help me with that, i hope are other tablet to change that.
I think refskill or refobjchar

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Old 06/12/2019, 22:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendworld View Post
I think refskill or refobjchar

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

i fix it! thx, how can closed it,
TRADE_MON_FACTOR is the Right Thing to Change The Spawn mobs If you have Lower number in Value you got more Spawn if you have higher you got less thief Spawn thx!
Thanks
4 Users