Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Website Issue Please Help!

Discussion on Website Issue Please Help! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 967
Received Thanks: 49
Lightbulb Website Issue Please Help!

My server is ready, and my VPS aswell, but i have no website, and there's thousands of released website files, i can launch em all, but i can't edit any..

i just need a really simple one with only 4 options

1.Home Tab
2.Server Info Tab
3. Register
4. Login

and after login new 2 tabs showup
5. Donate
6. Control Panel
and ofc the silk amount showup beside the id or so..

that's all, i dont required ranking or FTW owners or any special features

can anyone help me ?! PLEASE!
i have been trying to edit one for a really long period but no success

I can offer donate in game as a payback or sro features, but i can't offer anything else...

i will accept all the answers, thanks in advance.



alydandy is online now  
Old 06/08/2019, 17:13   #2


 
elite*gold: 9743
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 843
Received Thanks: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
My server is ready, and my VPS aswell, but i have no website, and there's thousands of released website files, i can launch em all, but i can't edit any..

i just need a really simple one with only 4 options

1.Home Tab
2.Server Info Tab
3. Register
4. Login

and after login new 2 tabs showup
5. Donate
6. Control Panel
and ofc the silk amount showup beside the id or so..

that's all, i dont required ranking or FTW owners or any special features

can anyone help me ?! PLEASE!
i have been trying to edit one for a really long period but no success

I can offer donate in game as a payback or sro features, but i can't offer anything else...

i will accept all the answers, thanks in advance.
this webpage is simple and easy
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sr...-1-0-odbc.html

WebSro


Hello,
I present to you the project which began to form in his spare time.

Screens:
Features:
Code:
- Full ODBC connection
- Capatch code


- Register page
- Login Panel
 - Change Password
 - Charge silks
- Admin Panel
 - Generate epin codes
 - Add/Del News
 - Add/Del Download link
 - Epin History
- Server Status
- Players Online
- Fortress Status
- Ranking (Job, Char)
- Contact Page

[v1.1]
- BBcodes in News
- messages system
- Support messages system

Configuration:
1. Edit mod/inc/config.php and put your data.
2. Execute query from folder "SQL - install"
3. Have Fun

Working on Xampp, Wampp, IIS with PHP etc.
If you find any errors, Please let

Download:

included PSD logo.
Version:1.1[DOWNLOAD]
Code:
 - Fixed Capatch refresh
- Fixed Contact title
- added "Sould be Characters and Numbers only"
- Added BBCodes to News
- Added Support Ticket system
- Added Inbox system (send messages etc.)


NorseGodTyr is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2019, 17:40   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 967
Received Thanks: 49
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
this webpage is simple and easy
thanks alot, hackers can not hack me through it right ?! i mean iam safe by using it ?!
alydandy is online now  
Old 06/08/2019, 17:42   #4


 
elite*gold: 9743
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 843
Received Thanks: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
thanks alot, hackers can not hack me through it right ?! i mean iam safe by using it ?!
yes its save a old friends from me using this web round 2 year and is not hacked ( he left community )


NorseGodTyr is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2019, 17:44   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 967
Received Thanks: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
yes its save a old friends from me using this web round 2 year and is not hacked ( he left community )
thanks alot i will use it then,

#Request Topic Close please.


alydandy is online now  
Closed Thread



« Scroll reset skill help | Job rate »

Similar Threads
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
06/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
HELP WITH THIS PLEASE ON MY DEDICATED SERVER :-( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyKOTLb960Q log_file_delete_old: stat: No such file or directory connect: Connection refused Timed out Connection refused
Guys please please please please make a euroshaiya bypass please game hack error
09/19/2009 - Shaiya - 5 Replies
Guys make a euroshaiya bypass please



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.