Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet Sniffing help

Discussion on Packet Sniffing help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packet Sniffing help

its been a long time since i've experienced working with vsro files..
its like i've forgot everything i knew

so bare me if you please ..

am using MegaMax files.. and since his sro_client is packed .. i can't use EDX LOADER packet praiser, ..

am trying to capture the packet using but it display nothing ..

either am not listening to the right port or .. it require a program that i don't have( like .Net framework or smthing)

am i right ? or am i mistaken ?

found the solution .. .
#close

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Little Help Jump Sniffing packet
07/12/2017 - CO2 Programming - 7 Replies
Hello EPVP Memeber i starting creating my project and i need little help in jump packet sniffing all of red color i got it except black number is that Jump Time Stamp Or what ? Hope i find Answer :):)
Classic Conquer packet sniffing (help request)
01/18/2016 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Hi, im a very old member of this forum, i mostly didnt help anyone on anything right here, years ago i downloaded many bots for all kinds of exploits on CO 1.0 and 2.0. But now, im grown up, and i want to learn about gamehacking and i think im ready for it, i was reading all the old topics about the packet encryption of conquer, and i was playing on this old CO classic pserver, i would like to try and create some sort of proxy bot, or atleast packet sniff a litle bit, like meteor scrolls, or...
Tech help with Packet Sniffing
09/01/2006 - General Coding - 1 Replies
I play a game called TerraWorld Online (terragaming.net). Its a game which you download to your computer and play it from there. I want to know if I could cheat the game by intercepting packets that I send to the server and sending them over and over. Also the game that I am talking about does not have any cheaters/macroers. So I dont think that the security is too high. I was minning and these are the packets that I recieved and sent: The first logs are from when I logged in. The...
Packet sniffing
02/12/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
i was experamenting with some packetsniffing i can get the packets and all but i dont know what to send back for enchanting like what packet there is so many ... so if any one can help or noes which one it is plz help me and the community out im not sure if this is old or ew but i know it works well on other games