Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Producer Idea that may be good

Discussion on Producer Idea that may be good within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Lightbulb Producer Idea that may be good

I have been searching for free bot/filter/guard or what-ever u call it with 3 options

1. Silk per hour
2. Plus Notice with adv stats mantioned
3. Search and Destroy with silk reward for the killer

so i was talking with my friend and he said " why dont u make a producer that excute every 3600000 milliseconds "

and that producer should +1 silk to all the accounts that has character max level and that char is online

idk if it even possible, but i share it with you guys and you decide, btw if there's anyone know a bot/filter/guard with the 3 options i mentioned early please share with me the link or the name of it

thanks in advance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a good producer, can make a lot of money
01/14/2018 - Coders Trading - 3 Replies
I am looking for a stable, undiscovered longtime hacker to help me make the program, he sells in China, and I can help you to complete the Chinese version together and give me the card maker, and then we have long-term cross-border cooperation and make money together ! Contact my Dlscord (play-momo # 9334)
kung cnu man may acc na may gold ak na may engraving trade ko!!!!!!!!!!read plss
12/27/2009 - Trading - 11 Replies
kung cnu man may acc na may gold ak at engraving psg1 pwede ba itrade ko sa major ko yellow na may 7 baril at may 210 ecoin pa tpus may 100k sp nid ko plsss!!!!!!!!!! just add me josephlouisfaurill06o sa ym kung interesado kayu,.,.,.,.no SCAM
Good idea or bad idea?
05/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I have a water(110)-Trojan(130) but i dont know if i should go to trojan again for 2nd rb or should i rb to water? If i am water(110)-trojan(130)-water(130) how much hp would i have if i went melee and had about 2.4k mana?
Idea:Possibly good potential idea!
10/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated before its picked up. This could be a big job, could be worth it if it was possible and done correctly though. Turn the items on the floors into items in your inventory images, I should probably explain a bit more. The images that are used in your inventory, put those on the floor. That way if you moused over the image it'd show the +1...