Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error when entering Map Jupiter ??

Discussion on Error when entering Map Jupiter ?? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error when entering Map Jupiter ??

Some areas I cannot enter. I was standing and couldn't do anything, even talking. After a while, move. Help me fix this with. Thanks for the Pro
This is the video :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Midnight] How do you make a list automatically load when entering a map?
08/26/2015 - Guild Wars 2 - 2 Replies
Hey people! I noticed that the default lists in Midnight load automatically when you enter a specific map. How can I do that with a custom list that I made?
120 Skills,Jupiter Map and Jupiter Mobs Skills
11/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
i Searching for seriously server owner.who care about updating his server to 120skills,full jupiter map and all jupiter mobs skills working,i will be developer in server and share with the team my db if u care u can contact me in this Skype:kemon9ne, and this is some pictures for feel Free. #New Pictures Uploaded now
120 Skills,Jupiter Map and Jupiter Mobs Skills
11/22/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 8 Replies
i Searching for seriously server owner.who care about updating his server to 120skills,full jupiter map and all jupiter mobs skills working,i will be developer in server and share with the team my db if u care u can contact me in this Skype:kemon9ne, and this is some pictures for feel Free. #New pictures Uploaded
C8 error while entering server using vsro files.
09/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 19 Replies
http://i52.tinypic.com/2dwi7k.jpg any help?
[HELP] Error entering the server!!
07/13/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv12/Pres_Wenny /wew.jpg Can anyone help me about this problem? please?