Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Problem with Samarkand Drug Store

Discussion on Problem with Samarkand Drug Store within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 974
Received Thanks: 50
Lightbulb Problem with Samarkand Drug Store




this problem we all have, i think today we are able to fix it, that building stored in data.pk2

i have tried to fix it many-times, but i always end with fail

but iam sure some one of you guys can do it...

i accept all the answers, thanks in advance.



alydandy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2019, 18:03   #2

 
elite*gold: 45
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 222
Received Thanks: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post



this problem we all have, i think today we are able to fix it, that building stored in data.pk2

i have tried to fix it many-times, but i always end with fail

but iam sure some one of you guys can do it...

i accept all the answers, thanks in advance.
better download other client and just add the new map from there


iAmAndrew is offline  
Old 04/28/2019, 19:01   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 974
Received Thanks: 50
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekortwo View Post
better download other client and just add the new map from there
do you mean, you dont have this in your own server ?!
alydandy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2019, 20:17   #4

 
elite*gold: 45
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 222
Received Thanks: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
do you mean, you dont have this in your own server ?!
i have, but this is your problem, so why would i extract from my client and give it to you when u can download yourself and do that? lazy


iAmAndrew is offline  
Old 04/29/2019, 00:01   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 974
Received Thanks: 50
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekortwo View Post
i have, but this is your problem, so why would i extract from my client and give it to you when u can download yourself and do that? lazy


iam asking to know if it possible, and u still didn't give me a answer.

i asked "dont have this in your own server ?!"
then you answered "i have, but this is your problem, so why would i extract from my client and give it to you"

so you started with "i have " that's means u have the bug just like me, then u said "why would i extract from my client and give it to you" that's means u dont have the bug so u can give me the fixed files

you just make me confused, do you have it fixed on your game or not fixed ?

iam not asking to share it with me, iam asking you do u have it FIXED OR NOT

i can't believe iam explaining this simple quest
alydandy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2019, 02:06   #6

 
elite*gold: 45
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 222
Received Thanks: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post


iam asking to know if it possible, and u still didn't give me a answer.

i asked "dont have this in your own server ?!"
then you answered "i have, but this is your problem, so why would i extract from my client and give it to you"

so you started with "i have " that's means u have the bug just like me, then u said "why would i extract from my client and give it to you" that's means u dont have the bug so u can give me the fixed files

you just make me confused, do you have it fixed on your game or not fixed ?

iam not asking to share it with me, iam asking you do u have it FIXED OR NOT

i can't believe iam explaining this simple quest
no, i dont have that bug, i say i have but its the file not that bug, that bug its because some stupid dB's are to Overedited by noob, dosent mean its you, but the guy who gave you that dB or where did you downloaded, and im just saying that you can extract in ANY other good server, any of them have that problem fixed

and no i dint have that bug, but its easy to fix..
iAmAndrew is offline  
Old 04/29/2019, 11:07   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 88
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekortwo View Post
no, i dont have that bug, i say i have but its the file not that bug, that bug its because some stupid dB's are to Overedited by noob, dosent mean its you, but the guy who gave you that dB or where did you downloaded, and im just saying that you can extract in ANY other good server, any of them have that problem fixed

and no i dint have that bug, but its easy to fix..
The same way you use "ready queries" he uses "ready databases" and clients apparently. Don't be a smart ***.
Ontopic: It will be easier for you to find a working Data.pk2 and extract all buildings from there (original client will do it probably.). Then auto update from SMC to everyone's clients (or import in your own only, if you are solo playing).
JohnDornel^ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2019, 12:49   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 974
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekortwo View Post
no, i dont have that bug, i say i have but its the file not that bug, that bug its because some stupid dB's are to Overedited by noob, dosent mean its you, but the guy who gave you that dB or where did you downloaded, and im just saying that you can extract in ANY other good server, any of them have that problem fixed

and no i dint have that bug, but its easy to fix..
first of all i use a clean database & client, i see noone have it fixed, till you now, and to be honest with you i dont even believe you, can you upload a image ? instead of chats!, upload a image just like me and show me that u fixed it

beside, dont call me lazy when u know nothing about me, i started this scene 4 years ago, with clean database, never copied anyone work, i ask u to upload a image prove u fixed it, so i can try to fix it too, because if its impossible then it will be waste of my time trying to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDornel^ View Post
The same way you use "ready queries" he uses "ready databases" and clients apparently. Don't be a smart ass.
Ontopic: It will be easier for you to find a working Data.pk2 and extract all buildings from there (original client will do it probably.). Then auto update from SMC to everyone's clients (or import in your own only, if you are solo playing).
so what do you want to say, that u have seen it fixed in other games before ? i mean is it even possible ? or impossible.
because i tried like 30+ servers all have the same bug as me.
alydandy is offline  
Old 04/29/2019, 20:31   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 88
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
first of all i use a clean database & client, i see noone have it fixed, till you now, and to be honest with you i dont even believe you, can you upload a image ? instead of chats!, upload a image just like me and show me that u fixed it

beside, dont call me lazy when u know nothing about me, i started this scene 4 years ago, with clean database, never copied anyone work, i ask u to upload a image prove u fixed it, so i can try to fix it too, because if its impossible then it will be waste of my time trying to fix it.



so what do you want to say, that u have seen it fixed in other games before ? i mean is it even possible ? or impossible.
because i tried like 30+ servers all have the same bug as me.
JohnDornel^ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2019, 20:50   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 974
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDornel^ View Post
i tried to even try the whole isro data.pk2 and still the same issue, do u recommend spcific game?
alydandy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2019, 21:04   #11

 
elite*gold: 45
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 222
Received Thanks: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
i tried to even try the whole isro data.pk2 and still the same issue, do u recommend spcific game?
i call you lazy because its true, but anyway, extract from Xeon or anything.

cheers
iAmAndrew is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2019, 21:27   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 974
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekortwo View Post
i call you lazy because its true, but anyway, extract from Xeon or anything.

cheers
"i call you lazy because its true"



what ever Doctor Strange



i will try it and i hope it works, i will write back the results..thanks for ur answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekortwo View Post
i call you lazy because its true, but anyway, extract from Xeon or anything.

cheers

i tried xeon data.pk2

and still the same, maybe i need something from part..or media.pk2 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDornel^ View Post
to be honest with you, its the first time i see it fixed, i tried to use like really many servers data.pk2 and still the same, do i need any other files ?

tell me how did u fix it ?

thanks in advance.
alydandy is offline  
Old 04/30/2019, 10:03   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 88
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
"i call you lazy because its true"



what ever Doctor Strange



i will try it and i hope it works, i will write back the results..thanks for ur answers.




i tried xeon data.pk2

and still the same, maybe i need something from part..or media.pk2 ?



to be honest with you, its the first time i see it fixed, i tried to use like really many servers data.pk2 and still the same, do i need any other files ?

tell me how did u fix it ?

thanks in advance.

To be honest with you.... It's the very first time I see this problem. Have you tried your client on any other computer and see if it works fine there? Could be something related to your drivers or whatever, idk. Try reinstalling drivers if copy/pasting an other Data.pk2/Map.pk2 does not help.
JohnDornel^ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2019, 10:18   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 974
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDornel^ View Post
To be honest with you.... It's the very first time I see this problem. Have you tried your client on any other computer and see if it works fine there? Could be something related to your drivers or whatever, idk. Try reinstalling drivers if copy/pasting an other Data.pk2/Map.pk2 does not help.
can you extract and upload this 2 files for me please

Data\res\bldg\central asia\samarkand\samarkand_potion_etc01.bsr
Data\prim\mesh\bldg\central asia\samarkand\samarkand_potion_etc01.bms


both about 2kb size, so wont take much time please..

this is my discord [Aly Albatal#5957]
alydandy is offline  
Old 04/30/2019, 12:11   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 88
Received Thanks: 33
There u go.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Data.rar (3.8 KB, 5 views)


JohnDornel^ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« hi why i cant open more then 2 clients ON SBOT ? | My review on jSro. »

Similar Threads
Does anybody have a actual working townscript for Samarkand?
02/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Does anybody have a actual working townscript for Samarkand? Could you post it up please?
Agbot doesn't go over ferry from Constinople -> Samarkand
09/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Just letting you guys know... I tried 3 times and it doesn't go over ferry. Might be the AgDev, or AgBot. Is there a fix? Or just a bug
Working Tbot Script For Sungsung - Samarkand
09/11/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Working Tbot Script For Sungsung - Samarkand Hello Guys. I have made a tbot script that hunts sungsungs and sosungsung. More Europe Scripts will come soon. Enjoy and happy botting. Jigar Patel.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.