Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making special letters available for names

Discussion on Making special letters available for names within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Making special letters available for names

So i was just thinking about the old times when i played on kSRO/cSRO/rSRO where you had the foreign language packs in the game and server files. You could use special characters as well. How does it work on pservers. Do we need to change the client and game server language and abuse filter to make it work?
Old 04/21/2019, 22:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
About the languages in the game it's textdata(object/equip&skill/uisystem)
But letting players change the language, it was from the launcher
Old 04/22/2019, 12:14   #3

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by yossf666666 View Post
About the languages in the game it's textdata(object/equip&skill/uisystem)
But letting players change the language, it was from the launcher
I mean for names like Charname, Guild Name etc. Not the ingame language itself. Because like now you cant use like chinese letters to make charnames etc.
Old 04/23/2019, 17:49   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackout069 View Post
So i was just thinking about the old times when i played on kSRO/cSRO/rSRO where you had the foreign language packs in the game and server files. You could use special characters as well. How does it work on pservers. Do we need to change the client and game server language and abuse filter to make it work?
I don't know how it works but NGE Silkroad has this feature available (japanese language support). So it definately is possible somehow.