Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do I publish my web page?

Discussion on How do I publish my web page? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How do I publish my web page?

Good morning dear community! I would like to know how it is done so that my silkroad website is published and anyone can enter and register. I've done it locally with ZendServer, but I do not know how to do it publicly. I would appreciate if you show me if there is a tutorial, or a link that can help me solve my problem.

Thanks for your valuable help.

PD: I have hosted my silkroad server on a VPS

Old 03/01/2019, 08:46   #2

I mean... locally as in hosted on your normal pc behind a router?

Old 03/01/2019, 14:23   #3

I have my silkroad with the database hosted on a VPS. And I want to place my public website so that anyone can register.
Old 03/02/2019, 07:34   #4

elite*gold: 3327
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwenXtreme View Post
I have my silkroad with the database hosted on a VPS. And I want to place my public website so that anyone can register.
Install Zend Server
After installation Configure PHP and add like php_sqlsrv check what for a php version you have ! and if you website have rewrite function goto httpd.conf and change on line AllowOverride None to AllowOverride All ! after this go to your firewall and add port 80 TCP and done

Old 03/04/2019, 01:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
Install Zend Server
After installation Configure PHP and add like php_sqlsrv check what for a php version you have ! and if you website have rewrite function goto httpd.conf and change on line AllowOverride None to AllowOverride All ! after this go to your firewall and add port 80 TCP and done
The idea is already grabbing, thanks! By chance already there would be a post, where do it step by step? And I could guide me there ... I would appreciate a lot!
Old 03/04/2019, 06:10   #6

elite*gold: 3327
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwenXtreme View Post
The idea is already grabbing, thanks! By chance already there would be a post, where do it step by step? And I could guide me there ... I would appreciate a lot!
an example
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2019, 16:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
an example

Big bro! You are a genius and a great help. Many thanks! You can close the topic

Tags
make a web silkroad, silkroad web, web

« Help | PServerCMS - _OnlineOffline table »