Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do I change game language to english?

Discussion on How do I change game language to english? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How do I change game language to english?

I have followed this guide:

And I used pk2extractor to patch the game in english, but my game still has many parts in vietnamese:

I have already tried to copy the .txt files from an english mediapk but it didn't change anything. Changing type.txt to "English" also doesn't work, my characters are not able to move and have 0/0 HP and MP.

Using the english media (downloaded from a random website) is not working, my game doesn't start (not compatible?).

Can someone please help me?
Old 12/22/2018, 20:03   #2

elite*gold: 22

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2018, 21:31   #3

The first file is blocked from the site.

In the second one it says this:
"Above is an annotated version of the logic. There are only two things we need to be concerned with. The first thing is the language flag, which for Taiwan is 2 and the second is making sure this logic does not actually execute/ In order to make this logic never execute, we will simply change the JNZ to a JMP to make it so the client always skips over it. We will write down our 2 value for later use. Hit the Spacebar on the JNZ line and change the JNZ text to JMP. When you are done, hit Assemble and you should see the line change."

But I don't see anything about "JNZ" here?? Maybe this guide is not compatible with my sro_client? I wouldn't see why though.

The third one is something I can test next time. But will I need to change anything, or can I just download it and run edxloader and it should work?
Old 12/23/2018, 06:52   #4

elite*gold: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ftx View Post
I have followed this guide:

And I used pk2extractor to patch the game in english, but my game still has many parts in vietnamese:

I have already tried to copy the .txt files from an english mediapk but it didn't change anything. Changing type.txt to "English" also doesn't work, my characters are not able to move and have 0/0 HP and MP.

Using the english media (downloaded from a random website) is not working, my game doesn't start (not compatible?).

Can someone please help me?
These are pictures... not text.
Like here:
Old 12/23/2018, 13:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityProject View Post
These are pictures... not text.
Like here:
Thank you for your reply. The loading- and loginscreen pictures were only an example. The most important thing for me are the skills. Any idea about that?

Edit:
Solved the problem with Zakura's third link:
Silkroad v1.188 Clean FULL Client in English!!

Thank you.
Closed Thread

Tags
english, language, txt, vietnam, vsro