Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[question]buying wolf

Discussion on [question]buying wolf within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[question]buying wolf

where and how can i get a wolf !?
im playing in SJSRO . old .
Old 02/12/2010, 16:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
you gotta have some kind of credit card, go to srokey

Register,use a paypal account or payment method.

But anyway i got some problems buying it,i got the silk but i think i got problems buying pets ´cause of the media.pk i´m using,can somebody post actual media pk,to replace old one,or the link to the actualy oficial sjsro files please?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Account Buying Question
04/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
just out of my curiosity how do u buy a sro account without getting scam? what information do u need from the seller so you dont get scam, if your the buyer? such as user id and pw, secret question, secret answer, email verification,etc. and can u change the secret question to another question and how do u you change the email of the previous owner to your so they dont try to reclaim the account back after u give them the money
Dil buying question
03/05/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hi all i got a question, i wanna buy dil on hellion, i thought about ~ 50mil, but i dont know where i can buy it save that no1 scam me :S can some1 tell me where i can buy dil safe? and how much euro 50 mil costs? and how the deal works? regards
Question about buying KINAH
11/27/2009 - Aion - 6 Replies
Lately, as everyone has seen, the prices per million of kinah is down to $2. If it drops below $2, I plan on purchasing a ton. My question is, can you REALLY get banned for buying kinah from those kinah botting company? I was told in my former legion (they are hardcore and do not accept kinah buying) that they can track you right away because of trading with someone 30m kinah shows up on the logs and whatnot. I don't necessarily believe that because what if a person just bought someone...
[QUESTION] grey wolf level info
09/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi i bought a grey wolf for 1 mil and hes lvl 11 now...can someone tell me what the grey wolfs will get as they level? like abilities...like inventory and riding ability and what level they aquire it at please and thank you
Isrobot Wolf Question.
05/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi guys, thanks for helping im wondering if there is such an option on the bot that makes the zombie state on my status gone ive got the right potion but u just cant find that option if somone knows please tell me^_^ Thank you xD