Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Silkroad Online › SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Fortress War Hammer

Discussion on Fortress War Hammer within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Fortress War Hammer

Hello Guys, I have a problem.
I dont want players can attack objects with weapons.
I want players can attack objects only with hammer.Like old system.
How can I do this ?
Shortly I want close auto attack in the fw for objects.
How ? Need change Siegestruct or other ?
Sorry for bad english but I need some help guys
rewder16 is offline  
Old   #2


 
ZαKuRα's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 23
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 492
ZαKuRα is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.