Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with quest Scripit

Discussion on Problem with quest Scripit within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Problem with quest Scripit

the problem is i have made a quest for Reward that Quest idea is huting 15 Tiger Girl Unique
and it work perfectly but if i join with some one in auto share party i can active the quest for him instead of me, and same for him, wish means we will auto share the quest, 1 unique for him count, 1 count for me aswell

and if we deal 99% of the unique damage then another guy come from nowhere and attacked only 1 hit the last hit he will take the quest instead of us and if he have a player in he's party with the quest he will have our problem too

so how can i fix that, to make it for a spcific case only wish means
only for unique killer or unique last hit...

thanks in advance.
Old 09/04/2018, 13:18   #2

elite*gold: 14
up comon guys please