Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

An Private Server Rules (What do you think about it ?)

Discussion on An Private Server Rules (What do you think about it ?) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation An Private Server Rules (What do you think about it ?)

Terms of Use An private-Server services

An private-Server can stop all our services at any time without any reasons.

i think :-
A.they can not admit that they are For realy ? or to escape they should Paying Taxes By specialized agencies E-commerce
B.if they got critical problem and they some how lose there security and lost the database accont information to aviod bloody face they say those ?

* Whatever happens, Any An private-Server not to provide compensation for you.

they don't know marketing or they are controlled by an outside force that can shut there server any time when ever they want !!!

An private-Server does not restore the items stolen, damaged or lost, even if you paid for them.

if there database is not involved with this matter i agree with this line.

* An private-Server is not responsible for any damage caused by the use of there services .

i punch you at your face and i say i'm not responsible ? is that wise ? is that normal words to be spoken out ? is that line support the trsut between each other (customer with the company ) ?

* An private-Server can block your accounts at any time without giving reasons and without intervention.
* An private-Server can remove items without giving reasons and without any compensation.

A. they fail to protect there privete data .
B. they are not qualified for any administration Human Balanced feelings ,judgment, when you can't have the skills to be a leader,,so why you standing out there ? if did not know what should be ganied by that postion why taking the risk or beaing one ?

* All content on this site is copyrighted by Unkown and hidden never ask about him you will never know him. You may not copy any text (graphic or otherwise) of the content of this site.

A.Paying Taxes if they Acknowledged their presence,,,Only IF ( IRS ) can find and Asking him to pay the monetary gain.
B.Disappearance,Invisible we can stop any time and come out with new web,name,we already made good moeny let's start new scan for victims?

* You are not authorized to cite this site or parts of it on your website, in any form (as a carrier, etc. iframe).
* An private-Server is not liable or responsible parties for the content of pages linked by us. Even if we check the content of linked pages frequently, it is impossible to see everything .

if they can't see every thing about there work,,,who will se,,,if you do in blind stat,,,so what you will get ,,,do you respect your work,,,to get respected by the community...reputation is valuable oH it's covered when we start over again !!! with new names !!! ?

* An private-Server can change the conditions of service at any time. If you are still using our services 7 days after the change, you automatically agree to new terms.

wawo Full automatic dress washing machine ,,,
not even support an email inform the registered account at server or forums with the new rules or even to sent it when they do registered...or just this is the back door hidden at the there home page read it or not on you luck rat ,,

* Next update: when ever found any hole or bug in the running away escape strategy

May i ask about something always seen at rules for privete servers,,,
why they always do say this
How we blame any privet server when they do say that line included ? we should blame ourself we did not read that line and understood it good....
i d'like to know why this be done...
is there any P-server dose not type those un good lines, ?
really those lines if some one want to play and donate ,,,he wont even join the server,,,, cuz there is no Security,,,warranty,,,zip nathing,,only matter of time before doing this,,,

late think more out the box,,,
may be they are forced to say this if something critical come out like the taxes issue or any non with there hands to be fixed and done,,,
do we trust there privet server again seems dummy thing to be typed after all above,,but really an p-server is too much fun to play at,,,we hade to escape from traffic and long time to log in,,,,no need to open wide spamm area,,,talking in general shared a thought's about terms of an any privet server.
need to be lightin up with good reasons if you do :-
Trust -No Trust
apply - Not apply with the terms what do you think about it,,,,
need good
can not resk time and real money for nathing,,,,
where may we find an p-server without those terms ? where need to fnd one,,,that support Real good manners,,
After All,,,

Discussion and argue in a civilized way and not scratching unprofessional ethics and the rights that protect views and I hope to take enough time under the supervision of competent supervisors here and patience
Follow-up by any respectable person statements of others ....
,,,BesT Regards,,,
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2010, 13:57   #2

u read all this on that "srofeux" or something ... yes ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2010, 13:58   #3

elite*gold: 20
4 me they are perfect + you aren't getting much more from the official servers
Old 02/08/2010, 14:17   #4

As a sintesys of all this topic.

They can f*** up your char(no matter how many time and money you´ve spend on it )at anytime and nothing happens to them.

A risk all of us should know, before playing on a private server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2010, 15:00   #5

Topic name is "An Privet Server Rules (What do you think about it ?) "

i typed what i think,,and asked for what other's think about it if they do know it from the start,,,

Off topic,,,,

try to be more Cool and avoid playing school teachers character we are not in real life, or so,,(no Offense,No atacking,,,No flamming,just talking honslty to cool things down,,) ,,,,and i did not ask for some one to correct the grammars or typing mistakes or even talk about it,,,,

you did not try even to be involved into the topic idea then you may add :-

Note :- Do us all a favor work harder to transfer the knowledge and informations to keep going with high and low lvl of educated wide community members....
adding this up note after you shaer how do you feel about it i mean act normal and respond to the topic Discussion,,,
this reply is like a filter for incomming replies,,no more comment about typed mistakes,,,,by the way this is general terms may see it look the same at any p-servers so don't match it with or say it's belong to an Certain Server,,,,
pls need postive replies non negative posts that infect other's whom can post and share there belives and thoughts out,,,we may stand side by side,,hand by hand,,
sometimes other's may type wrong to bring out who love to comment about it,,,,
(,,,i don't do that,,,, but you should take care Too)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2010, 15:22   #6

there are no rules for private servers.the serves are at its owners fingers.if he decides to take a **** on the server then he will do it.if he decides to wipe everything then do it..

it "his property" and he got the right to do ANYTHING with it.

stop complaining about private servers.they are ruled by a human not a justice-full computer that always wants to do as the constitution or ethics say.
Old 02/08/2010, 15:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploiter~Li View Post
Could someone tell me the point of this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by urian1982 View Post
As a sintesys of all this topic.

They can f*** up your char(no matter how many time and money you´ve spend on it )at anytime and nothing happens to them.

A risk all of us should know, before playing on a private server.
why dose most or allmost all P-servers got same spoken terms ?
why they can not be For real Non-Stop services ?
Taxes ? copyrighted problem ? need an permission From known area ?
what force p-server to be hidden not out,,,and if they do big step forward they are forced to go back ?

first post talked about an term then a comment at it,,,not magic thing maded,,, ( i think:- )word refers to starting an comment at the ubove sentence
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecz24 View Post
there are no rules for private servers.the serves are at its owners fingers.if he decides to take a piss on the server then he will do it.if he decides to wipe everything then do it..

it "his property" and he got the right to do ANYTHING with it.

stop complaining about private servers.they are ruled by a human not a justice-full computer that always wants to do as the constitution or ethics say.
i agree with you but we may say why should you or i if we are the owner of an p-server to do such a thing if we are walking with strong steps to the big success and reputation do such a thing ?!
i disagree with the idea of they scam or are greedy or so,,,it must be something eals why talking like this ? calm down i don't stand at any side,,,
if you sit down face to face with your exame -paper and you know 85 % of the questions answers,,,and 15 % to worry about later,,,why you don't start answers what you know then worry about what you don't you know later ? why beaing forced to be destroyed !!!
Old 02/08/2010, 16:19   #8

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Every single post, with jokes, mocks has been deleted.

This is discussion thread: if you don't like the idea, simply don't reply from now on such useless posts will be considered as spam.

#On topic: pservers are just a way to gain money not to spread fun among silkroad online players, so yes it's just related to fingers of the server owner.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2010, 17:02   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
It's ecsro term of use right? it expains everything.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/08/2010, 17:08   #10

agreed if i think at there side of an company,,,,agrre with must hit the roof to best income economic ,,,
but to have more income must have more customers...
how to done that,,?
i think ,,,reputation,,services,,adventures,updates,,Fast respond to related problems,,,keep the community delayed if i got an internale problem so i wont suffer from infected with bad reputation,,,

reputation balanced with the income money...

>>> Small idea about how it work out <<<
,,,Analysis ,,,
Out Put AS " services " >> To >> Input As " an Temp customer "

<<< Results >>>

the temp customer changed to >>> good reputation and talk to other's about good services he have from your side and inveting new temp user's whom don't know my company yet to join him and encourage to say good news about here

the temp customer changed to >>> Bad reputation and talk to other's about the bad services and advice other's not to come and even ask about an compiler and encourage to say bad news about here.

infect all with here is the Safe and the secure line of services in wide and tiny areas,,,
those are 2 of many reasons as keys of success for any services
the point why those tuffe turms....if all p-server not same owner why they have same terms allmost same terms ,,,,terms that make who want to stay go away !!! or just beaing hopeless and there is no more new customers,,,so let's force those to repay ? but it's not like this,,,i saw allmost nice up p-server but some how i belive they are forced to be destroyed

Edit Added :-
Quote:
Originally Posted by _FoulSoul_ View Post
It's ecsro term of use right? it expains everything.
again man i'm talking about why all p-server's have allmost same terms,,,what is wrong about those terms why so like this,,,
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2010, 18:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by popx View Post
agreed if i think at there side of an company,,,,agrre with must hit the roof to best income economic ,,,
but to have more income must have more customers...
how to done that,,?
i think ,,,reputation,,services,,adventures,updates,,Fast respond to related problems,,,keep the community delayed if i got an internale problem so i wont suffer from infected with bad reputation,,,

reputation balanced with the income money...

>>> Small idea about how it work out <<<
,,,Analysis ,,,
Out Put AS " services " >> To >> Input As " an Temp customer "

<<< Results >>>

the temp customer changed to >>> good reputation and talk to other's about good services he have from your side and inveting new temp user's whom don't know my company yet to join him and encourage to say good news about here

the temp customer changed to >>> Bad reputation and talk to other's about the bad services and advice other's not to come and even ask about an compiler and encourage to say bad news about here.

infect all with here is the Safe and the secure line of services in wide and tiny areas,,,
those are 2 of many reasons as keys of success for any services
the point why those tuffe turms....if all p-server not same owner why they have same terms allmost same terms ,,,,terms that make who want to stay go away !!! or just beaing hopeless and there is no more new customers,,,so let's force those to repay ? but it's not like this,,,i saw allmost nice up p-server but some how i belive they are forced to be destroyed

Edit Added :-
again man i'm talking about why all p-server's have allmost same terms,,,what is wrong about those terms why so like this,,,
If you are comparing private silkroad servers to companies then u are mistaken, it's simple its just stolen server files (outdated) which is pretty useless for a server with lots of bugs, exploits.
They gain money of course, from dope ppl who pay for private servers.
and believe me they are that much on the internet.
also because they never guarantee they will continue their project not to themselves as well that's why they put just TOS.

hope you got my point.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2010, 19:17   #12

Ok guys,what was spoken here is very true in many points but hear my ideea too.
My opinion about private servers is like this.Lets say Joymax and whoever putted Silkroad on his feet is like a chef,he made a wonderful cake and everyone its enjoying it.But this enjoying doesn't take too long and here it comes another chef who is copying the exactly same cake only that he puts more sugar in it (rates) .Now the first chef is kinda **** off that someone dared to copy his work and he may try to find that anonymous second chef and ask him "what is this all about?!" .But he can't do this because there is no name , no traces , there is only one little restaurant that servers the cake and you can only enjoy that service,no recipe,no information.That's smart , isn't it ?!

Well this is exactly what ECSRO is.We can't trace them and if we can, there's only some fake addresses and that little restaurant who can't offer you nothing.they only have that simple service,enjoy our cake and don't ask too many questions.

Now if YOU we're that chef who made the copied cake,you would probably do exactly the same way ocean did.You don't need to do all the work alone so you will get your own ppl,you will stay low and down without giving names or wtv,you will try to help players as much as you can so they can gain trust in your services but not all the time (there are more important matters),you can do whatever you want to ANNOUNCING or NOT what u decided to do,players don't have any rights,premium or not,they just have to wait.

And this way the cake brings me money and you (limited) joy.

My opinion.Tx
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2010, 19:39   #13

this means those file server really not bought from the main source creation under an contracted terms ...

i thought and i have read such things ,,,that those files was bought under some terms and i did say why stick with the terms of that contract if they bought it and they updated it by there hardwork,,,

so the contract terms is applied for the old Ver. not with the update..but if there an contract so the main source agreed about it
or maybe they are victims for a perfect marketing strategy,,

(talking in dangerous situation as conclusion for every thing going around Us)

as small example :-

if you are out and find an product ,,,that product only made by one company and you about to buy it,,,
you have no other choice,selection,quality....ETC you must see other

so marketing wont work,,,there is no other compiler existence or out there !!!OMG!!!

so i'm and you and we all will be forced By Time to buy this only one product even if it's have bad or low quality

(the properties of an product measured by comparison at other company produce same product (server in our Case !!!!! )

this is big marketing strategy support only one ,,,
so p-server are created under the table to support the guaranty the there is only one spot that have the security and un shut down forever !? OMG i don't want to belive all this story i'm making under the reasons around us ....

this the only conclusion that be gained for all almost have same Terms !!!!

why some one suffer all of this and risk his life to take files server or something not belong or simple word is Copyright !!!

they don't know about the MAC ADRESS For LAN CARDS ? and unique Serial number ? Globale Number ? MAC Adress Encryption Organization ? that can be traced on nano-sec

Mac Adress IS Burned inside your Hardware item on the Chip !!! some day thye will be advanced and prevent it from being changed by a program may say if you change it your H.W item will Stop working !!!!!

and get you to be on Trial for stolen copyright project !!!
that explain they are lifted!!! no tast for sucess without other's fails ,,,,ETC !!!! Omg

we still don't know the truth,,,Stolen not the real real reason but may one of reasons they are out,,and why they are allowed to keep going even 1 min Running a server !!!!!!

pk2 files are unique and protected to an known company,,,may say Copyright by Microsoft To that company

Off Topic :
if you did not understand this posT be Patient sure it will be conformed or discussed in detailes,,,,and must Re.read all post to jump into the core of conversation,,,
Old 02/08/2010, 22:03   #14

well i think i agree 100% with them they totally work for me and notonly for me but also for all. i never read terms of use for anything it is too long plus when it comes about sro (which u r addicted to it) u dont read anything u just wanna start playing it is something like asking a herion addict if he likes to know the hazards of Herion b4 he takes his shot
Old 02/09/2010, 20:57   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
Really, writting long texts with big, bold and collored letters is stupid. If you want people to read, at least make it with a decent english and some decent presentation.

Soo in this case, I can say:

Too long, did not read.
In this case why did you reply? FREE INFRACTION !
Thanks
2 Users