Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sad how to increase the sell max price from 2b to 10b or something...

Discussion on sad how to increase the sell max price from 2b to 10b or something... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Unhappy sad how to increase the sell max price from 2b to 10b or something...

hello awesome community, my question is simple and we probably all suffering of it
why we can't sell item with more than 2b, and if we do we will start sell with minus, idk if you was know that or not guys but if u try to sell item that cost 2b+ u will sell it for like 100m, but if u sell item that sell price is 2b u will sell it with 2b fine

iam sure some of you have the required skills to fix this so please lets fix this borring one.
we need to solve this, thanks in advance
Old 07/27/2018, 19:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Because joymax never expected any item to be sold for more than 2b, so the maximun value of that packet is the max value an integer can handle, which is 2^32-1 = 2.147.483.647 (2.14b)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2018, 18:40   #3

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
Because joymax never expected any item to be sold for more than 2b, so the maximun value of that packet is the max value an integer can handle, which is 2^32-1 = 2.147.483.647 (2.14b)
can we increase that max value , maybe its a code on sro_Client that we can change it throw ollydbg, comon think with me......

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BM [EU] 1240+ HM16 Max Soul Max Pet Max VT Aransu Weapon Max Gear Fire
01/05/2018 - Blade & Soul Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i am Selling my BM on the EU Server He is HM 16 1240 AP + Full Fire Build + Fire Gear Max Aransu Weapon with 5 Octagonal Gems and 3 Hepta Fire Gems to Upgrade in Octagonal when the Update comes. The Account has over 400 Customs and 9 Legy Pet Skins many Mats and Is Pemium Rank 10 with 200 Days Premium The Character has 10 Charakter Slots free and 1 lvl 50er voucher code. The Character is a Very Beautiful Yun so i Think you dont Need a new character Optimization. The Character is...
[4Story] Something for something
01/28/2015 - 4Story - 1 Replies
Hey, I could show you a few things I've done, maybe many of you do not know how you do it, so I will add here that when looking for a given task will not be able to, so I could show you how, but something in return :) I pointed to the fact that I own for you to shoot video and how you, or you on skype. The list of what I could do / show: 1. How to change at merchant plus + magic 2. How to overwrite: http://prntscr.com/5xbnzm (Client change) 3. How to overwrite: http://prntscr.com/5xbnzm...
[Selling] Sick account for very very very sad price
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
BlueSandStorm's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats skype killeriux40 price only 40 euros
It's sad to see something like this happening T_T
03/07/2008 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh175/antihack_ 01/druglord1.jpg Hackers Banning Hackers... WHERE IS THE BROTHERHOOD/SISTERHOOD OF HACKERS =T I just realized that this guy has full T3 and +7 or higher weapon... T_T He must have spents a good amount of chunk change to buy the set.... All to see it go byebye