My friend got scammed Oryia's way... dunno how, He wanted to trade his sun weapon, for other sun weapon. Trade was succesfull, but when he tryed to use his new sun, it wa 1lvl item... Any idea?
Well if they give us back the stall network I hope that after all that we have seen most of the players will stop duping. It's really up to the players to choose should a server be on or off either.
[MYSRO]WTS Mysro char for Mysro item or gold 02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies WTS mysro char 79lv nuker ff gap 0 3k sp left dont have items full int
for sun item or 200m gold on mysro
[MYSRO]DUPE BUG 02/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies MYSRO DUPE BUG is back
i don`t know who made it back
but i need to know some keys
what is packet
and what is capture with WPE
i have the way how to make it
but i can`t make it
i will try
then post it
but need some one to help me
MYSRO HOW I CAN USE DUPE BUG ? 02/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies Hello,
Can anyone say me how I can use the Dupe bug ?
I have only 1 Global 1 Reserve, 1 Sikill edid ....
can I use it for all silk items...
and Yes i can open stall :)
Villeicht kann es mir auch einer in Detusch erklären wäre besser ;)