Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with Flag at NPC

Discussion on Problem with Flag at NPC within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Exclamation Problem with Flag at NPC

iam trying to add STR & INT to FLAG at NPC but its not working SR_GAmeServer keeps crashing if i do that and showup that error

i tried many topics with many deffrent number of str and int, and all of it not working, SR_GAmeServer start perfectly if i remove Magnumber to 0 and Param 1 to 0 and Param 2 to 0, so what should i do to make it work ?
iam using Vsro.188 btw
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB FLAG OF WIN BOX OR HB Flag of Win
09/04/2017 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
As title says i buy one of those the box or the HB wings. i can pay thru PayPal. PM me the skype.
[C++] Hide NPC's kingdom flag
04/01/2016 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 4 Replies
Let's say you have a NPC in your city1 (a smaller npc or a tall one) and the kingdom flag is not fits.. so you must want to hide'it. Open from client source: InstancebaseEffect.cpp Search for: void CInstanceBase::__AttachEmpireEffect(DWORD eEmpire) Add under "if (IsResource()) return;"
[Selling] Verkaufe TCG-Item "OWN3D"-Flag / Flag of Ownership
12/16/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 20 Replies
Hey Leute, habe wieder ein paar Karten bekommen. Unter den Loots sind 2x die Flag of Ownership. http://ingame.ingame.de/pics/48210_530_397.jpg Preis: 1500 e*gold, 25€ / Stück Zahlungsmöglichkeiten: PayPal, Überweisung, E*Gold Auf Lager: 1