Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why all the server hopping?

Discussion on Why all the server hopping? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why all the server hopping?

Why do people join new servers every 4 weeks and then complain 4 weeks later that new server is also bad and then hop to the next one? Why do people not stay on their servers?
Old 11/23/2017, 16:06   #2

Received Thanks: 1,415
Human nature.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2017, 03:00   #3

Welcome to vsro pserver community
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tutorial: Server Hopping
10/16/2013 - Infestation - 1 Replies
Tut nicht mehr gültig, bitte löschen sry.
DayZ - Server Hopping
09/08/2012 - DayZ - 4 Replies
Hallo, wie in dem Titel zu lesen geht es um Serverhopping. Ich hab dies auch schon probiert doch leider ohne Erfolg. Wie ich vorgehe: - 1. gehe etwa 300m von dem Lootspawn weg - 2. gehe vom alten Server und trete neuen bei - 3. ich laufe zum Zielgebäude - 4. ABHIER: Finde ich nichts, nicht mal Trash, es hat gar kein Loot gespawnt. Was kann ich tun um das zu optimieren? bzw. das es überhaupt funktioniert?
Hopping GW Gate (Vid included)
04/05/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies
OK i posted this back in june of 06' so i will just copy/paste the text from original post. instead of just bumping an old post i decided to use this account and make a vid as well: #1 Posted: Jun 10 2006, 13:41 ok this is an old trick i have used for some time now and i dont see it being patched ne time soon. i have searched and searched in fear i may double post but i have not seen this tip ne where else. this is TQ flaw so SHOULDNT be bannable. 1. put 2 actions in your "F"...
BG Exploit - BG Hopping
12/16/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
This is a quick and easy little exploit that allows you to hop your 10man premade from game to game, or help get a friend out of a losing game and into another. 1) Start a group. Invite up to 10 players, and queue the group for WSG/AB. The group leader SHOULD NOT ENTER! This is important. 2) Uh oh, a premade! Your group tells you the opposing force is a premade. Let's say you wanted to fight a PUG instead. Now the leader queues the group for a different BG....
tired of fake gate hopping methods... ?
06/26/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies
ok this is an old trick i have used for some time now and i dont see it being patched ne time soon. i have searched and searched in fear i may double post but i have not seen this tip ne where else. this is TQ flaw so SHOULDNT be bannable. 1. put 2 actions in your "F" keys (my fav. is wave/happy) 2. hit both F keys together as fast as u can...this will make lag 3. hop to the gate and it will not be there, but simply hop to other side and keep on truckin' till u lag back outside the...