Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why Destroy [P]Sro's

Discussion on Why Destroy [P]Sro's within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Want to stop exploiting [P]Sro?
Yes 112 51.85%
No 56 25.93%
Hell no shut them down i don't care 48 22.22%
Voters: 216. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01/26/2010, 21:08   #121

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
Thats nice when an exploit getting released like Dupe, then all of you 100% using that and you want to try it and you done it, but when the servers getting offline you saying "why you ruining the pservers" every person here ,each one of you made it.

server ON = Dupe bugs YAAAAYY
Server off = pff "fk you all blabla you ruined psro"

nice.
Old 01/26/2010, 21:14   #122

Well it's really important what ppl are going to do now not what they have done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oNterQ View Post
omgOo###

hmmm ... u are ******* so funny as i see u like to destroy pserver... because its not ur.. imagine: U are Admin of PSRO and 1 kid destroying ur server... still so funny?
If it was me it would've fixed it and made the fix public
Old 01/26/2010, 21:15   #123

elite*gold: 1
I duped on sjsro then realized it's not that cool.
Don't u see coz of dupe u lost ur sw2 acount if it weren't for ur good relations with Alyssa(HelloKitty) u might have needed to start from lv0 cuz acount u can get all time 4 free -.-" that's why u don't care about other psro ur *** is safe there cuz the few non chinese don't dupe that much as others on public servers or u guys don't dupe at all there ...
Old 01/26/2010, 21:18   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by razvy View Post
I duped on sjsro then realized it's not that cool.
Don't u see coz of dupe u lost ur sw2 acount if it weren't for ur good relations with Alyssa(HelloKitty) u might have needed to start from lv0 cuz acount u can get all time 4 free -.-" that's why u don't care about other psro ur *** is safe there cuz the few non chinese don't dupe that much as others on public servers or u guys don't dupe at all there ...
i didnt lost Burton because of duping, and i don't get accounts for free.
and yea i don't care about ECSRO only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davincibg View Post
Well it's really important what ppl are going to do now not what they have done.
now i don't think so that all can change it after all done it, all depends on what Owners of the server will do about this.
Old 01/26/2010, 21:33   #125

Lol so u tell me GM banned u coz u were keeping 1 solt of hes 1k slot server wich has max of 190 users?...or was he bored ROFL
I don't care about sw2 anymore Maya is a ****** and that GM too they are just as bad as ECSRO they don't suport me and i have attix12 on my side wich lost hes acc 2
Old 01/26/2010, 21:35   #126

elite*gold: 0
if they do published exploits, i believe all those haters will still do the xploit..try to read and dont do the exploit if u really do love pserver..but for me, i dont give a damn to what they did..all silk-sellers keep on making money n non-silk buyers was bullied all the time..

i think its good if they publish some more exploit..ill play till they close server then ill just wait for new better private sro good work li, oriya n others..keep em up..im cheering for ya..at least there's chance for non-silk buyers to gerat as silk-buyeers..yeay :::
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 21:40   #127

Quote:
I don't care about sw2 anymore Maya is a ****** and that GM too they are just as bad as ECSRO they don't suport me and i have attix12 on my side wich lost hes acc 2
well , that was your own fault that you lost your account so don't blame swsro GM and Maya's support.
Old 01/26/2010, 22:03   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by _FoulSoul_ View Post
well , that was your own fault that you lost your account so don't blame swsro GM and Maya's support.
ROFL on maya's site he has support against hacks i have all data of my acount ALL u know what im talking about and all he is anwsering is "?" since last 2 weeks its the ******* same anwser i pm him HI after 3-4 houers he pms back "?"...that;s so annoying
Old 01/26/2010, 22:04   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by _FoulSoul_ View Post
and you're the smart one here

and if you don't see, this forum made especially for suchs things like releasing new hacks,tools,tricks,bugs,tutorials..etc

you in the forum that has "Private SRO Exploits/Hacks/Bots/Guides"

like you don't know right?
so you can leave the forum anytime if you don't like that. no one promised to you that this pservers will be great always and never wont be there any Hacks,bug abusing guides.
_FoulSoul_ i realy respect u and u should at least respect my opinion...
i know that the section is called B]"[/B]Private SRO Exploits/Hacks/Bots/Guides" but that Li guy just says that he wants to destroy the p-servers...exploits are not for some sick mind kid to have fun with...and if he wants to have fun at least to do it with something that he discovered!
i'm not trying to look smart here but that guy has anoyed me!
i can't wait to see him getting those files and get stuck at the first line of the code
Old 01/26/2010, 22:18   #130

Who the hell would give him the files haha
Old 01/26/2010, 22:21   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davincibg View Post
Who the hell would give him the files haha
exactly my point

and even if he gets them...BIG FAIL!
Old 01/26/2010, 22:23   #132

there's not even "even"
The files seem to cost much more than all expected
Old 01/26/2010, 22:28   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by dume_jr View Post
_FoulSoul_ i realy respect u and u should at least respect my opinion...
i know that the section is called B]"[/B]Private SRO Exploits/Hacks/Bots/Guides" but that Li guy just says that he wants to destroy the p-servers...exploits are not for some sick mind kid to have fun with...and if he wants to have fun at least to do it with something that he discovered!
i'm not trying to look smart here but that guy has anoyed me!
i can't wait to see him getting those files and get stuck at the first line of the code
i respect your opnion aswell, but if he said he want to destroy pservers then let him do what he want, we can't stop him.
Quote:
ROFL on maya's site he has support against hacks i have all data of my acount ALL u know what im talking about and all he is anwsering is "?" since last 2 weeks its the fucking same anwser i pm him HI after 3-4 houers he pms back "?"...that;s so annoying
but your char isn't hacked...
Old 01/27/2010, 01:29   #134

It's funny the people who are on some sort of jihad against private servers. "GM no care about me, he let me get scammed, he is **** because he stole server files, blah blah blah." You people took some of the few decent and fun servers for SRO and ruined them. You didn't "help" them by pointing out flaws and exploits because you looked for them with intent to bring them down, not help them. And how can you poke fun at people for spending money on it? Is it no different from any other hobby? I don't make fun of people for spending money on football equipment or baseball ****. They provided a service and never required anyone to pay, merely donate, and you people feel like they owe you? And do you think that if you hack them and bring their servers down that they will release the files? Well then I hope you don't hold your breath...

... Regardless.... I don't care what title you give it, its not right.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/27/2010, 01:43   #135

Received Thanks: 1,583
no one hacked them people just using bugs. If they knew anything they could try and fix it. Since they cant fix they shut the servers down.
Closed Thread