Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can use some help with error code C9

Discussion on Can use some help with error code C9 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can use some help with error code C9

Hey all,

I heard that the C9 error code is because of port forwarding.

Let me explain my situation first. I use 2 systems ( 1 physical system and 1 VM ). main machine with ip 192.168.178.124, and the second one 192.168.178.71. On my local network i can log in normally, but other networks cannot connect to my server. Now i heard that the C9 is caused by closed ports, so i placed my main machine into DMZ, and turned from both systems the firewall off. but still the same problem. Error code C9 at logging in. is there anything what i see over the head? Is there someone who can point me into the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Old 06/11/2017, 21:26   #2

elite*gold: 25
While logging in Gateway server sends you a token and server ip and port to connect, which is agent server actually. I guess your server is sending your network IP, which can be only reachable in your network. Spoofing will fix it, but instead of that you can use a filter to change that IP. In that case filter will send your public IP to users.

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

I forgot to mention, C9 is a connect fail in silkroad's network framework.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2017, 21:32   #3

Thanks for your fast answer.

To what should i spoof it, and which machines? cuz i spoofed them both to their actual IP's. I also tried to spoof the IP of the main machine to my WAN ip, but in that case my second machine couldnt connect anymore.

Thanks in advance!
Old 06/11/2017, 21:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerflood View Post
Thanks for your fast answer.

To what should i spoof it, and which machines? cuz i spoofed them both to their actual IP's. I also tried to spoof the IP of the main machine to my WAN ip, but in that case my second machine couldnt connect anymore.

Thanks in advance!
If you're going to make your server public you must(if you're not going to fix all exploits by editing assembly code) use a filter, you don't have to mess with spoofing if you use a filter.

A filter will send your public while logging in or patching.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2017, 21:44   #5

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by VEssence View Post
If you're going to make your server public you must(if you're not going to fix all exploits by editing assembly code) use a filter, you don't have to mess with spoofing if you use a filter.

i made the same thing but when i connect to the second agent i get always c9 at agent "token timeout" and i forward every player when connecting to second agent with the correct ip and port but still same **** where can be the error?!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2017, 23:28   #6

Same thing as i did, genoxid. .
VEssence, many thanks for your fast reply again, do u have any recommendations for good filters?

Thanks in advance!
Old 06/11/2017, 23:44   #7

elite*gold: 208
Quote:
VEssence, many thanks for your fast reply again, do u have any recommendations for good filters?

Thanks in advance!
c9 maybe from gaurd or net or server file i was had it but now i dont see it anymore when i change my gaurd and server file
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2017, 09:33   #8

Thanks for your reply Dejo, my net cant be causing the problem since i used DMZ mode + turned the firewall off already to try it. Server files are good configured, ( in my opinion since i can log in locally ) so the problem must be somewhere else

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEssence View Post

Thanks in advance!
Old 06/14/2017, 14:45   #9

Quote:
Thanks for your reply Dejo, my net cant be causing the problem since i used DMZ mode + turned the firewall off already to try it. Server files are good configured, ( in my opinion since i can log in locally ) so the problem must be somewhere else

Thanks in advance!
Beside the other comments of me, this one is a bit late I guess .

Actually I don't know, I write my own filters when I need.
one seems ok, you just have to make sure it contains all exploit fixes.
Thanks
1 User