Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

just an idea

Discussion on just an idea within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just an idea

Hey there boiiiz, what's up?

It's Choco. The DJ guy, Choco. The guy who has been a part of sro-youtube trend back in 2009ish, right now trying to keep the vibe alive in.. 2017..................... yes.

So, the purpose of posting this thread is to discuss about SILKROAD GAME PLAY, or lets say discuss about SOME parts of the gameplay which definitely needs changing.. at the end. I'll just prepare a final text and send it to couple of developers.

I will start this with FORTRESS WAR gameplay/style as it is my favourite thing since ever. I need people to recommend other changes / give feedback to those ideas l will share below *not sure if there are people to care enough for that matter, just gonna put it in here*

MATTER #1 [FW]=> Having/leading multi-unions at the fortress war is trending recently and it became SUUUUPER boring for people who has only 1 god dem union or.. its even boring for those who has multi-unions but not capable of occupying the fortress as whoever gets the fortress at opening, just uses ''RE-TAKE strategie'' and keeps owning it. fu?

ALSO => Certain groups has average of 200 players and it's ALL about numbers at fortress wars. Dude, its not 1500's......... why would numbers win in 2017? Skills and intelligence should!

Okay, how to fix that? => My opinion is that each (full) union should have same opportunity to occupy fortress and the things that will make a difference between them has to be based on SKILLS / ACTIVITY / COMMUNICATION / TEAMPLAY instead of numbers.

I will say more about this later. Now, l want to talk about DIVERSITY.

Silkroad 2017:

- 32 Guild limit
+ 24 Spears, 8 Glaviers
- Glaviers use fan, hold shield, just heal and res.
+ Spears zerk on opponent group
- Occupier guild => kill enemies
+ Friendly union go to heart safely, take it.

DONE. Wow....... that was fun huh? fuck that shit.

How can you avoid that?

By simply giving specific positions to each build. (Considering guild limit is 32)

DIVERSITY // POSITION DISTRIBUTION

OVERALL FORTRESS WAR GAMEPLAY:

Share your thoughts, ideas, take any idea above as a base and come up with a better idea.

PS:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUN FACT: I prepared half of this post in the early morning today, l was lazy to finish it, l just kept the tab open. Then, Akasch pmed me like ''I'm writing on EPVP now''. I read his post and his post was also about ''Changing gameplay thing in sro''. WELL.......... HOW? HE HAX????????

Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/23/2017, 18:43   #2

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
The only thing that was great about fortress in the past was the hammer thing. And it should've stayed. However all of these other suggestions will not work, and won't fix the problem of having more unions.
Old 03/23/2017, 18:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
The only thing that was great about fortress in the past was the hammer thing. And it should've stayed. However all of these other suggestions will not work, and won't fix the problem of having more unions.
brb doing 12 guild-union thing then, bb gw-futu
Old 03/23/2017, 18:55   #4

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Chocolate View Post
brb doing 12 guild-union thing then, bb gw-futu
eggs dee
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2017, 19:14   #5

or just back with futu
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/23/2017, 19:25   #6

If you want teamplay we all should stop playing only chn servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2017, 20:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktop1 View Post
If you want teamplay we all should stop playing only chn servers.
bard dances, bless/orbit/heal spam, pain/fences => trace main char = Teamplay 100/100 legit
Old 03/23/2017, 21:00   #8

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Good ****! blablabla
Old 03/24/2017, 18:03   #9

Why you dont try to find ally to find another union to compete with futu gw eg its looks easier
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2017, 22:29   #10

ISRO 8/8 UNION WITH HAMMERS .