Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] Vsro SR_gameserver problem

Discussion on [QUESTION] Vsro SR_gameserver problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [QUESTION] Vsro SR_gameserver problem

Good evening everybody,

for learning purposes i downloaded some server files from e*pvp and i am having a problem regarding these files, and i cant seem to find the fix anywhere.

Seems that i have set all the files correctly, since GlobalManager, DownloadServer, GateWayServer and FarmManager starts normally not giving any errors.

The problem starts at SR_ShardManager.
It drops an error " fatal : Schedule Manager : g_PServerBodyOfMyself is NULL !! " Yet it keeps working and server cord established.

The main problem starts with SR_GameServer.
When i start it in about 10 seconds it drops an error and shuts down completly.

Can anybody help me out with this error? I just started all this and since im not able to start the files i wont be able to do anything else.

Thank you.
Old 11/17/2016, 17:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Did you extract data floder?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SR_GameServer problem
04/28/2014 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hello guys my SR_Gameserver got a problem .. since i have given items to my GM char .. when i log in server with my GM Char SR_GameServer closes .. as i think its run time error ... anyone know how to solve it ??
VSRO Problem with the SR_Shardmanager and SR_Gameserver
04/02/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello E*pvp Community As you see, I´ve got an Error with the last two machines. ( SR_Shardmanager and SR_Gameserver ) It says = "DB Connection Failed" I checked my whole .ini files and my database names etc. Nothing. I dont know what I should do know. Im confused :( :confused: ( yes, I searched google up and down for a solution, but I found nothing.)
Need help Sr_gameserver VSRO
03/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
i have this problem and i dont know how to solve it i didnt work on Sro files before http://www.mediafire.com/conv/7273810acfe1404b688 28da76f9e5f8902f5eeddfdd675611c27c1ef098e3f1c4g.jp g
Help Me Vsro SR_GameServer Failed Come See
11/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Help Me Vsro SR_GameServer Failed See pic and Help Me Plzzzzz :mad::mad: http://www10.0zz0.com/2011/11/30/00/929500825.jpg