Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with mbot and pets

Discussion on Problem with mbot and pets within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with mbot and pets

Hello members, my problem is that mbot is not picking up items and gold with grabpet, I am using grabpets on 3 characters, yesterday everything was fine and all grabpets was picking up items and gold. Today, I have changed the spot (from lvl 100 mobs to lvl 105 mobs) and only 1 grabpet is picking up items and gold, the others 2 are not doing anything, I have not changed any pick up settings from bot menu. And in clientless mode, atack pet is not attacking, any idea about this problems?

Thank you and sorry for my english.
Old 11/17/2016, 12:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
Delete config and setup it again.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Mbot problem. Mbot show bard skills on asi char.
02/11/2016 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
http://www.upsieutoc.com/image/YJA3 My mbot show bard skills "Mana Breeze" and "Mana Wind" instead of "Flamewave- Arrow" and "Flamewave- Burning" in list of skills. I have restarted bot, redownloaded game client with no effect. I asked GM and he said it is bot problem but my friends did not get this issue. Hope your help! Sorry I cannot post images. Pls see the link above
Problem With Pet in MBot
10/26/2014 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
pm me for source code
MBOT Problem please help
08/21/2013 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I got a message there is a new update available i can`t start the client any help ?? check this Screenshot please Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Problem mit mBot
08/19/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo zusammen, ich habe zwei Fragen zu mBot. 1. Was kann ich dagegen tun dass ich so schnell sterbe wenn der Bot läuft? Meistens schaft der Bot nur so 10% vom Level und dann läuft er irgendwie durch Party Mobs oder so und ist tot. (denke ich, dass es so ist) 2. Kann der mBot den Char mit einer Ressurection Roll wiederbeleben? Hoffe mir kann jmd. helfen :)