well it is complicated, and i dont think pretty much anybody can pk2 edit here. anyways what i meant by the "perfect" pk2 wasnt changing items into higher degree, thats easy stuff man, just copy+paste. what i meant was changing skills to different things etc etc etc
ex: once i saw a pk2 edit on isro, a guy was using the 56 aoe skill and when he used it, somethin like 52342342 meteors came instead of 1, and lightning nukes were aoe too ^^
same ship notepad
havent seen anyone but crour on the advanced stuff....
They took swsro pk2.Swsro pk2 was full of bugs,if you remember the bugs.Than you probably understand me.
Like,Regioninfo and more **** was bugged in their pk2.
not hard. At the moment I am going to attempt to find some itemdata problems that has been causing people to crash with non-existant items in their inventory.
In my opinion this hackzored pk2 is just f...ing up all game.Default FTW.All thos 5x biger uniques,meteors how about add M-4 and AK-47 and make it like cs ? Or lets kill mobs with boots,pvp with tractors its not sro anymore guys but like i sayed thats my opinion and thats why im not using any retarded pk2.
I am quite busy at the moment doing lots of Graphic stuff for the eSRO Project, so as of yet, I havent done too much.
Biscuit has not really been on msn, so he doesnt show that much interest in doing anything and is still LEARNING PK2 pretty much..
Quote:
Originally Posted by warek
Faster i'll be priest than Zubby will help u in pk2 edits ;]
Also I have no interest in fixing the ecSRO Teams problems with bugs in the PK2 of wrong item IDs which is causing crashing as people keep requesting this. This is their own problem to fix.
I am quite busy at the moment doing lots of Graphic stuff for the eSRO Project, so as of yet, I havent done too much.
Biscuit has not really been on msn, so he doesnt show that much interest in doing anything and is still LEARNING PK2 pretty much..
Also I have no interest in fixing the ecSRO Teams problems with bugs in the PK2 of wrong item IDs which is causing crashing as people keep requesting this. This is their own problem to fix.
wonderful man nicer then isro i hope esro come online ^^