Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ecsro] Donwhang Sp Farming PLace

Discussion on [Ecsro] Donwhang Sp Farming PLace within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ecsro] Donwhang Sp Farming PLace

Hello everybody i search for a good double spot in downhang for farming my charackter

dou you know good double spot with black robber archer/hunter ??

i want farm in csro
Old 12/31/2009, 03:52   #2

Received Thanks: 2,823
Well,every private server has the same spots ... and if I'm not wrong,ISRO/KSRO/CSRO etc... have same DH spots like private servers...so if you've been playin' any of those you can just go to DH place where you've been farming @ ISRO/KSRO/CSRO etc...

But I didn't answer to your question,hmm for me best place to farm is that stronghold near Yeowa...
Old 12/31/2009, 13:20   #3

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkvito View Post
Well,every private server has the same spots ... and if I'm not wrong,ISRO/KSRO/CSRO etc... have same DH spots like private servers...so if you've been playin' any of those you can just go to DH place where you've been farming @ ISRO/KSRO/CSRO etc...

But I didn't answer to your question,hmm for me best place to farm is that stronghold near Yeowa...
nope, ur wrong, not every pserver has the same places, cuz in swsro2 the mobs are in a different place (not archers/robbers).

btw this is psro, not csro. and u shud farm at a higher lvl...
Old 01/01/2010, 00:36   #4

but the savespots sare same
Old 01/01/2010, 07:35   #5

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGG1 View Post
but the savespots sare same
Yup,but anyway,Attix is right.

You should farm at higher lvl,when you'll receive hmm less exp
Old 01/01/2010, 09:39   #6

Plvl ftw.
Old 01/01/2010, 18:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkvito View Post
Yup,but anyway,Attix is right.

You should farm at higher lvl,when you'll receive hmm less exp
also for 10dgr Sox items / tabs - helps a lot when u farm at 10dgr mobs to pimp ur set
Old 01/02/2010, 00:19   #8

if u wanna farm in csro spots are same as isro and better go to ong in samarkand...
Old 03/22/2010, 19:45   #9

Im farming since lvl 62, ive been yeti and i found a good place to farm, than i bought som bow and get in cave first with power earht ghost, and than soldier, now im 71 and i cant find a good place, some people say at naya snipers and bone soldiers, but sometimes in that spawns appears shamans wich make almost 4k damage even with chest, legs, bots and head sos +3/+4 protector and armor... since bone soldiers are agressive and shammans to, and ofc i get pwned, so any ideias? i thought about blind moles on dw cave, but the spawn is very very very poor. An help would be good

TY

Edit: found already, feather cloack and mask take care!
Closed Thread