Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello every1!

Discussion on Hello every1! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello every1!

I was really wondering what heppened with the pvp servers. I find them pure fun+fair servers for whole community. I would really like to play a 110 PVP server. And im sure alot of players will join a PVP server like insane sro, perfection... Only good team+presentation is needed. Shame on you if you say anything about less money you can get from that kind of server. Ppl just trying to get something to stick with. Hey listen be fair, be proffesional, think twice when doing updates. PPL would be tankful. Also money is not a reason creating a PVE server, we already got 20+.

Im really sorry to say that but all the silkroad servers target atm is money- no support, careless attitude, no brain. Just working hard to earn money, thereafter waiting for players to leave. SHAME on the time you wasted, shame on your development. Silkroad is one of a kind. You cant find such a mmorpg nowadays. Also silkroad is a game created 2006. Think about that mirracle.
Old 08/08/2016, 17:17   #2

elite*gold: 16
The problem is with sro itself , the game is "endless" going nowhere. Server owners are aiming to bring changes at patches which indeed fks servers 90% of time, but every pserver loses players and dies eventually. Every month ~ a new server comes which promises "better gameplay, play2win" etc and the same fails repeat over time ^^ It's not only the owner's fault but the game's as well
Old 08/08/2016, 17:30   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
We have these discussions practically daily and nothing is ever done about it. It seems SRO is slowly reaching it's inevitable demise.
Old 08/08/2016, 18:33   #4

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
To be honest, you wouldn't gain much players/money by doing PVP server as a dev. That's why every-one is creating PVE servers because it lasts longer, makes more money.

Regarding money topic, would you work a full-time job without rest and with issues all the time and having to support a lot of people and investing your own money on it without getting a penny? If you said yes, then that would be a blunt lie.
Old 08/09/2016, 10:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
The problem is with sro itself , the game is "endless" going nowhere. It's not only the owner's fault but the game's as well
Yea, maybe. But that kind of games is suposed to be endless. Maybe our community has changed. Silkroad was there all of the last 10 years. I think that we are getting bored, trying to reach the end of an endless game. To get everything fast. To win the competition for the best items, lvl etc. We forget to have fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2016, 12:41   #6

InsaneSRO, => [GM]Sun XD
InfinitySRO => Asgard => iDo