Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone can help me ?

Discussion on Anyone can help me ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Anyone can help me ?

Yo, i have a problem with sro_client i dont know how? look? i trying to make server with hamachi okay? then server online ,, but when i open SRO launcher doesn't appear start, and i tried loader is get "SRO_CLIENT" and nothing happen still didnt need open , i will upload a pic if anyone reply!! waiting
Old 05/22/2016, 18:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
well since your using Hamachi i am going to assume that you hosting the server on a home pc since you did not give any much needed info like where the server is , what it is or even if its hosted or home pc , so i will assume its a home pc .
if that is the case and you only want to connect you have to put the hamachi ip number into the _PrivilegedIP table in accounts and then restart it "Do not put in a range' it must be the full ip in both sets or it will not connect . now being that your using Hamachi you will only be allowed to have 5 players at anytime and even if players are not in the game they will still be online in hamachi and no one else can get in as well unless you manually boot them out through it . good luck