Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

c7 logging into my server

Discussion on c7 logging into my server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
c7 logging into my server

i am getting a c7 error when i try to log into my server, also other people that try to log in get the same any ideas? thanks
Old 04/07/2016, 13:56   #2

elite*gold: 1
I am sure that you've enabled firewall rules.
I am sure that Port 15779 is opend, and 15884 is closed.

You can contact the Loginserver (15779), but the communication between your Client and the AgentServer (15884) has been blocked.
Old 04/07/2016, 20:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
thanks that worked, now when people try to log on they just get (requesting user information) but i can log in fine on gateway server i can see when they try to log in but it shows them logging in on my ip evan tho they are miles away any idea? my server is set up behind my router using ddns to re route people to my static ip