Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twsro Files, little problem

Discussion on Twsro Files, little problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Twsro Files, little problem

I'm testing a little the Twsro Files and i found this problem

Is something messed up in SQL or it's server side problem ?
Old 03/04/2016, 16:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
abusefilter
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem In TWSRO Files
12/28/2014 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
http://store2.up-00.com/2014-12/1419707822271.png Need Pro One Help Me This TWSRO Files This PIC Froom SMC And Into Game the server in Check
Twsro Files some bugs
09/15/2014 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Well , i almost completed fixing the twsro serverfiles and i'd like some help to complete them and i'll share them after they're 100% stable and fixed during the fix some errors faced me and they are the following : 1- job's can't level up by killing mobs , only trades ( that's awful ) 2-i tried to add the jupiter and it's mobs , i failed then i decided to add the uniques only , i added them successfully and they attack , but especially jupiter's effect doesn't show , it just show...
TWSRO .efp Files
08/12/2013 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Hello, i tried to add the new avatars like fox, arabian and so on (dresses with effects). The bsr files work perfect but after editing skilleffect i get always crash. After that, i tried to add arabian monster with effects and yeah the same problem. I tried to use .efp files from isro,ksro,vsro and didn't work. Is it possible that the twsro .efp files are different from the other files ? Edit: I've tested it now, for example on twsro there is a pirate dress, it works perfect. Now i...
About TwSro files
04/22/2013 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
does anyone know a bot wich work in thoose files? sorry for poor english free better