Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with ecsro fembrai regsitration

Discussion on problem with ecsro fembrai regsitration within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem with ecsro fembrai regsitration

i go to create an acc but i cant there a blank box and i cant select server for registration
Old 12/18/2009, 20:58   #2

... Because it's shut
Old 12/18/2009, 21:14   #3

Received Thanks: 1,455
Ecsro Fembria Registerion is not up now

They say they will up it in more few days

#Question answerd , Requst Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT SJsro acc --> fembrai
05/04/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello =) I want to trade my lvl 90 FF s/s pure int nuker on sjsro, with it comes a staller with around 160m+ gold, and a lot of 9D stones, elements tabs. The nuker has a very good set, hp 600 on head chest legs, int/str on all gears, 85+5 good stats s/s I want ecsro fembria offers. thx ITS ON NEW SJSRO!?!?!?
ECSRO problem
01/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I have a problem. I wan't to registrate but http://221.195.40.141:1026/ is not working. Where i can registrate then? Or can someone give me one noob account what i can play with. Who can give send me a message. Tnx
Problem| EcSRO.
01/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, I have a problem with EcSRO Files. When I use the installation, my untivirus(Nod32) Always terminates some files.. I tried to turn off the untivirus, but when I am turning it off, the installation, doesn't works.. If someone can upload EcSro Files, all of them, please. If you don't have anything helpful to say, please do NOT post here...(I hate spam), Thank you.
Ecsro Problem
10/09/2008 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
German: Hallo Leute! Ich habe ein Problem ! Ich weis das der Server Ecsro derzeit offline ist aber ich habe mir den client runtergeladen. Wenn ich das Spiel starte und ich in Silkroad drin bin steht nur der Vip server da warum? Außerdem kann ich mir kein account machen ! Warum? Bitte helft mir English:Hello people! I have a problem! I point of the servers Ecsro currently off-line, however, is I have downloaded to me client. If I begin the play and I in Silkroad in it am stands there...