Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SjSro Problem

Discussion on SjSro Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SjSro Problem

Hi leute
wenn ich Sjsro start kommen so komische chinesische oder japanische zeichen wenn ich 5 mal auf ok klicke kommt Pak File Open Faile...
was kann ich tun ???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SJSRO]Problem
02/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
ok i have this stupid problem i have windows 7 and dirtecx 10 so when i start sjsro there is no start it only writes me that i need dirtex 9.0 b or later version so i downloaded it and it doesnt want to instal it cuz of the dirtex 10 it says i have a new version.........plssssssssssss helppppppppppppppppp plzzzzzzzzz......:confused:
[Problem] SjSro
10/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Some time ago I reinstaled my windows, from that time I have big problem on SjSro. After 5-30 mins of playing I get DC, always. Any solutions?
SjSRO Problem
05/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I have been having a hard time with playing. I kept getting error code 2 and 5 and now I got the media patcher and i get the ??? ??. error...How do I get rid of this?
SJSRO problem
04/28/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hello ppl. i installed the game today and when i open the game (since i got vista i start as adminstrator) i get this error that was with the old SJSRO media.pk2 so i tried the new1 and i get the error "the server is under inspections" both medias were downloaded from this site. what to do? i rly wanna play :P regards haxorico
Sjsro problem :S
03/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
today i was playing sjsro and all of an sudden my internet dc'ed and after i fixed that i tryed to get it back , but it keeps giving me the inspection pop up, is there someone who can help me? please i really appreciate any help as soon as possible i wanna play sjsro so badly X_X:(