Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ECSRO BOT MIT LOOP

Discussion on ECSRO BOT MIT LOOP within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ECSRO BOT MIT LOOP

Hallo Leute sry das ich groß geschrieben habe und ein wenig genervt bin aber es ist numal so das es mich langsam aufregt ich muss arbeite 12stunden und hab dazu noch eine freundin mit der ich zeit verbringen möchte und muss naja es were nett wenn ihr so ein project mal starten würdet wo sich mehrere leute zusammen tuhen die von so etwas was verstehen und können muss ja nich sofort passieren aber es könnte ja langsam ma die zeit kommen LEIDER hab ich mich mit proggen nie befast sowie auch gelernt weil ich wie gesagt die zeit dafür nicht habe ES WÜRDE MICH UND VIELE VIELE ANDERE MEMBER HIER FREUEN EINEN SOLCHEN BOT MIT LOOP UND PET FILTER ZU HABEN

ich danke den leuten die mich darüber informieren oda mir sagen woran es liegt oda vllt sogar einer schon ein project angefangen hat

biss dann CIAO M.F.G Themaster55
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2009, 01:20   #2

elite*gold: 266
Am besten noch umsonst oder?
Wenn du es nicht auf die Reihe bekommst, Ecsro und RL zu managen, dann entscheid dich für 1 sache...
Old 12/13/2009, 01:26   #3

also echt nc ohne bot kriegste nichts hin wa? nichtmal auf dem server? omg wie arm..
Old 12/13/2009, 01:29   #4

wieso nervst du mich ich hab dir keine pm geschrieben also wenns dich abfuckt dann schreibs doch einfach nich hin kak drauf wenn du ein suchti bist und keine ausbildung hast und keine freundin 24h daheim sitzt hartz 4 bekommst davon deine silks und inet zahlst dann hast du pech ich will meine freizeit um auch ma abzuschalten meine arbeit um an ehrlich verdientes geld zu kommen und meine freundin um spaß zu haben und nich mein pc der ein bildschirm hat eine grafik herstellt als meine freundin oda freunde zu benutzen also SILKROAD sollte sich man als hobby oda spaß faktor vorstellen
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2009, 01:32   #5

die antwort is auf euch beide bezogen UND AUF ALLE ANDEREN DIE MICH DESWEGEN NERVEN ODA BLÖD ANMACHEN IHR SEID DOCH DIE ERSTEN DIE SICH DES DING ZIEHEN ODA SICH DIE CHAR HOCH BOTTEN ODA AUCH GOLD FARMEN ODA ITEMS ALSO SAGT NICHTS DAGEGEN WENN ES EINEN GEBEN WÜRDE, WÜRDET IHR IHN AUCH WAS AUCH IMMER FÜR ZWECKE BENUTZEN ERZÄHLT MIR NICHT DAS ES NICHT SO WERE
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2009, 01:43   #6

I would use a translator to decode all of this...but blahhh...the german mod/guardian will read lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2009, 03:28   #7

Received Thanks: 1,583
some one summarize in English :X
Old 12/13/2009, 03:34   #8

elite*gold: 140
He asked for a bot with loop to manage his rl which contains a GF and SRO xD .... and now he wants to get one and/or finding ppl to code something because he cant and hasnt enough time.

In fact i think if you got time to play sro u even could learn coding instead of playing ;-) I think ure just too lazy to do that, its more comfortable to leech as to do something

Why does everyone ask for a bot with loop we noticed that there is atm no way to get this funct running or nb wants to get it running. So stop posting unneeded spam threads which says the 12412342th time that "I need this blah blah blah" anyway if u need a bot with loop start learning coding and DO IT YOURSELF

and btw: Would be usefull to write English cuz there are english ppl and they mb want to know the topic tooo =oP

Could be closed we already have 10000 Of this threads and no results <.<

Greetings
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2009, 07:40   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
there never was a boot with Loop for private-servers.
because there is no coders that want to invest their time to make one and after 1 day server get update/check/down time 2000days
Old 12/13/2009, 10:44   #10

Received Thanks: 2,105
Oriya had a bot with loop running and testing on Sunworld and Sjsro though he stopped with his project but the bot had a perfect loop.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/13/2009, 11:40   #11

and why give not puBlic the Bot ?
Old 12/13/2009, 11:45   #12

what is the problem ??
Old 12/13/2009, 11:48   #13

Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster55 View Post
and why give not puBlic the Bot ?
cuz i gues he not finished his project bot and maybe wonted to share it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/14/2009, 21:08   #14

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Nah there was a loop bot for ecsro it was called sibi bot yeh sibi bot had loop! we never could read the bot that was our problem and the bot wasnt complete if u would ask cao or some other chinese from sjsro old u would know this the bot didnt walked back to train place but he used reverse...

there will be a good ecsro bot we just dont know when or who will code it but there will be one soon maybe ocean is going to make one and sell it then who knows...
Old 12/14/2009, 21:18   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botter1993 View Post
Nah there was a loop bot for ecsro it was called sibi bot yeh sibi bot had loop! we never could read the bot that was our problem and the bot wasnt complete if u would ask cao or some other chinese from sjsro old u would know this the bot didnt walked back to train place but he used reverse...

there will be a good ecsro bot we just dont know when or who will code it but there will be one soon maybe ocean is going to make one and sell it then who knows...
there are bots already with loops people just wont release it cuz then every noob that was a lvl 10 in isro will be lvl 100 now on psro
Thanks
3 Users