Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Upgrade_DB_And_CLIENT_From_D11->D12->D13. How TO?

Discussion on Upgrade_DB_And_CLIENT_From_D11->D12->D13. How TO? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Upgrade_DB_And_CLIENT_From_D11->D12->D13. How TO?

Hi Everyone.

First*
Im a begginer of setting up a private Silkroad Servers.My knowledge is poor about SQL SERVERS (mean creating db etc, i had study c++/c/pascal few years ago, i dont know that can help) BUT i want to LEARN ho to do that correct so i guess i need a help. I tryed to find any solution From d11->d12->d13 from abt 4 days :| 90% of links with DB D12/d13 are dead and today i just gived up it dosnt make sens anymore, so i decided to make this thread.

Second*

What i did allready, and what is working and what isnt working:

->I made D11 server Cap 110 by this thread:

Client 1.188 Everythings works correct.Im using SMC D11 i dont remeber right now where i downloaded it but its work correnct too.I used some translated version of files, so my client is in english language. Currently im running this server by hamachi only, i tought abt Public server, but my Dynamic IP ruining this plans.

->UPGRADE TO D12 and CAP120:

I downloaded files from here:

What i did with that?
1* I restored that 3DB.
2* I replaced old textdata folder with new textdata folder in media.pk2
3* I deleted my SR_GameServer and replace it for that new one wich i downloaded it.
4* I downlaoded SMC from here:

and i just copy pasta to my silkroad SERVER folder.
5* I didnt do anything(update or smth) with my files -> sro_client and sro.exe they are still like on the beggining cuz i simply dont know how and what for?
6* This is completely not understandable for me:
Download KSRO you can find it here: Click Here
- After the download finished, start it, and let it update.
- replace the files from the DATA.PK2, and replace the files to the server folder.

What for?(please working links...) And please -> STEP BY STEP how to?

So... after all that thing i opened the server, and now:
Allmost everything is correct i think. I didnt test everything yet cuz im just out of time.(I wanna start all tests after i setup D13/130CAP).
Items d12 exist, skills d12 exist,120 mastery lvl etc ON. Icons in inventory of d12 gears(weapons,armor,shields etc) are NOT exist, just "image-no icon" but i can equip it ofc.Icons of tablets, stones,adv elixirs D12 ofc exist in my inventory, only gears not.

Third*

1* What i did wrong that there is no icons of d12 gears?
2* Im totly newbie to make my own D13 DB in mysql and other tools need it to run properly working D13 / CAP 130 server. So please, can any1 be so good and put in my thread working not dead links with clean or not even clean D13 DB and other files like media.pk2 data.pk2, sro_client,sro.exe, and server files like game_server, etc etc etc, and tell me exactly STEP by STEP what i have to do with that ? As i said before im looking from abt 3-4 days for for working d12-d13DB allmost all links are dead. I searched in two biggest forums this one and another one, and i gived up today, this is road to nowhere.

Ill be greatfull if anyone can help.

Old 12/27/2015, 01:45   #2

Okai so , im done with icon problems,all maps working mean jupiter etc etc etc, all items D12 / D13 are exist and are useable it seems everything is correct but:

DB - Shard is "setup on" 120Cap/360master D13Items. Its not my DB.

sro_client is from other source 130cap/390master(default) not from this one i have shard DB.

When im on max lvl wich is 130(and 99%), im getting dc each time im killing no matter wich mob. I saw few threads abt that, but they are useless.

I tryed to use sr_patcher and setup 120CAP/360 mastery on sr_gameserver, but its not work for me.
Anyway when im looking for a that char wich had DC then SMC shows me that he is on 131lvl o_O how to can be? Where is the problem? Media.pk2? i looked on Media.pk2 leveldata.txt and max is 130 , same in DB = max 130, in server data files , i have exactly the same leveldata.txt , so what can be wrong?

ps. dont even talk me abt doubling post, its allmost 3days ago i made that thread and if i edit it, im sure for 1000% that nobody even read it, thx
Old 12/27/2015, 02:59   #3

elite*gold: 247
easy ... take a DB already released cap 120-130 and make changes.
Old 12/27/2015, 10:44   #4

Set exp for reach 131 lvl to 9999999999999999999999 exp.
Old 12/27/2015, 12:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by janicka View Post
Set exp for reach 131 lvl to 9999999999999999999999 exp.
I tought abt that, but i think this is not a right way when im "looking on the Future", also ofc i can setup exp rate 1x (currently i setuped on 350x, i will setup starting lvl at Max lvl, so i guess it wont be problem when i setup 1x exp rate). Anyway the "point" of my private server is """FUN""" only PVP and Farming SOX(drop rate 350x too, but just for currently tests) and a "bit" of alchemy.This is only the begining. Everyones will have "Equal chance" to win, it wont be Pay4win -cuz i hate it.Free to play , i dont want any profits of that.