Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Problem with vSRO 1.188 Launcher

Discussion on [REQUEST] Problem with vSRO 1.188 Launcher within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/01/2018, 10:12   #16

elite*gold: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkflo View Post
edx loader works. but when player will play in my server they will not use edxloader but the launcher.
could it be because the server files and smc are on the same computer that the launcher?
yes only if u open client on same machine with server u need to use edxloader ... after server is open your friends can login normal
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2018, 03:48   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracula Untold View Post
yes only if u open client on same machine with server u need to use edxloader ... after server is open your friends can login normal
That's a good news, i was worried about it. Thank you.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Solution for C9 Problem using vsro db.
08/28/2014 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hello epvp . does anyone know how to fix c9 error when trying to connect server ?? please if anyone have a solution share it .
Vsro Silkroad Launcher Problem
09/27/2013 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
hi i opened server and server is opened when i start launcher this will give error dont open client.But when i open edxloader my client is open.whats is problem My Server Work At Hamachi and DIVISIONINFO.txt DIV01 5.xxx.xxx.xxx and my port 15779
vSro Gameserver Problem - It has been failed to Request Certification.
11/08/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello i have make my own vSro Server on my Computer for testing and learning some things but i've got now at the end a problem ... I've i start the Gameserver i've got the Error: It has been failed to Request Certification. I have allready checked the server.cfg but here i will post my server.cfg amd a screenshot Common { debug_option_debugger_present{ DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_SHOW_MESSAGEBOX_OKCANCEL, DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_ADVANCE_BREAK, DEBUG_OPTION_ASSERT_CANCEL_EXIT }
VSRO Server Files - Launcher Connection Problem
09/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m581/badibatu/ Adsz-37.png i made everything , opened ports , check my ini's and server cfg every server (agent glob machine) running and i started all services (you can see on smc server is online) i made server on 192.168.2.2 ip (i write this on wip and nip) but i cant connect silkroad launcher (tried many ports still same)
[Request Help] Problem opening of VSRO server files have a picture
09/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Problem with server files I open the GLOBAL MANAGER look what it appears Please help help! screen shot : http://www.siz.co.il/my/chzzq2dwjzyg.bmp ??HELPP PLSS HELPP PLSS