DUDES! THIS IS NOT A SPAM THREAD ! FROM NOW ON i will report all answer that got nothing to do with my topic so please stop spam or you gonna get infracted!
lvl 91 at 15% @ ecsro public, ill edit here with my progress / nice dropps once in awhile
edit: guildmate got 10 degree (lvl 90) sos shield ^^ hes selling it for 1b if anyone is intrested
yo haggy, im in ur union, im foroy if u dont remember me im Irony now But yea, i saww the sheild, i was there with him when it dropped xD hes very lucky. I just want the server back online!
see what happen when ecsro team shutdown the servers for one week to make better "update" and it getting worse
I really don't understand why did they decreased the skills . If it was a bug , then why not repair it and raise for everyone those skills , that wouldn't bring any bad to us .. but yeah , I guess they don't care
I really don't understand why did they decreased the skills . If it was a bug , then why not repair it and raise for everyone those skills , that wouldn't bring any bad to us .. but yeah , I guess they don't care
they didnt decreased the skills in a purpose, just something wrong with their files and codes because they coded so much and did updates and stuff that made the all bugs,skills,items 10d issues.
I am just lv 83 FF Bower - but without lags i can be Lv 100 in few weeks
By the way - Update = Get thing worst! - and, why Testserver works great and this sux?.. i think that only Copy the accounts to Testserver - or copy the database/files into ECSRO and put it on will be better than code that from begin -.-