Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is there a problem with server files on WINDOWS 10?

Discussion on is there a problem with server files on WINDOWS 10? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there a problem with server files on WINDOWS 10?

As i mentioned in the title
i had before a windows 7 and my server was working perfectly
now, i've just installed windows 10 and i have a problem with CustomCertificationServer it give me the known problem ''CustomCertificationServer has stopped working'' and iam pretty sure that ini is fully correct also server.cfg , any suggestions ?
Old 08/26/2015, 23:20   #2

elite*gold: 70
Windows matter won't make any difference ,
your problem seems to be that you are using hamachi and there is something with your hamachi
just reinstall it and use the new ip and make sure to be correct , and everything will be ok
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2015, 23:33   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox, View Post
Windows matter won't make any difference ,
your problem seems to be that you are using hamachi and there is something with your hamachi
just reinstall it and use the new ip and make sure to be correct , and everything will be ok
Yea it worked! lol i didn't think about hamachi thanks alot !