Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sjsro Problems

Discussion on Sjsro Problems within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sjsro Problems

Hi guys can u help me ? First i need normal new server media who works great, second hy login system always stuck ? requesting user info after 4-5 tries and nothing more
Old 11/22/2009, 22:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
sjsro-info.********* there is everything

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vista users(SJSRO) Look here! *all problems solved*
08/30/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Hi all, I fixed some problems: 1. Using media editor with vista. 2. Direct-x error. 3. Server = online while he says it is offline 4. Bot doesn't work?:confused: 5. BSO-error: "memory>"chinese message" 1. This one is very simple: -Right click on the media editor
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
Problems With Sibi in Sjsro Need Help
08/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
i set up all the skills and everything but the bot doesnt autoselect mob it i will only attack if i select the mob i need help how can i fix it ?? :S
SJSRO Prv Server Problems
06/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
i downloaded their latest client, media.pk2 and installed their latest patch. But for some reason it says that the SJSRO Server is offline, I've had my friends help me that play on this server but they can't figure it out. I will give a step by step analysis on how it works: Start up silkroad click the SJSRO Server after that, it kinda freezes cause it needs time to load, it comes up with the green bar next to it and then it says its undergoing maintenance If needed i can post links...
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^