Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please Help me GameServer Problems ... !

Discussion on Please Help me GameServer Problems ... ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please Help me GameServer Problems ... !

I have a problem in GameServer plz help me ~!!!
Link removed
Old 07/18/2015, 11:51   #2

Use imageshack to upload your screenshot
Old 07/18/2015, 16:51   #3

in order for anyone to help you First you need to give some details as to what you did before the error started , what it was doing and how it crashed , Second take an actual screen shot and put it up on a site like imageshack or photshack or something like that so we can see it , because your pic does not open where ever you have it now , as it stands now your asking us to find a gain of sand in the ocean so good luck with that...lol
Old 07/28/2015, 04:24   #4

You should give more details bro
Old 08/02/2015, 12:21   #5

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
We need more details...

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GameServer Problems
03/21/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
1- My server cap is D12 and when i spawn unique and i kill it the people in my party gets more then 120 and even they attacked alone they get more then 120 2-i want to open Mirror World i don't know how and i will be very thanks for person who can help 3-i want to know what's my static IP because the provider gave me static ip starts with 41.131.x.x and when i go to xxx.whatsmyip.xxx it tells me that my ip is 196.xx.xxx.xx so i got mad because of that ,thats all thx :)
Forum.Zap-Hosting.com - kostenlose Gameserver - Das Gameserver-Communityboard
08/28/2011 - Counter-Strike - 11 Replies
Forum.Zap-Hosting.com - Das Gameserver - Communityboard http://zap-hosting.com/images/zapcommunity.png Zum Board Kostenlose Voice- und Gameserver! Wir sehen uns als das erste und einzige deutsche Forum in welchem die Communitymitglieder für das aktive Schreiben mit Voice- und Gameservern belohnt werden. Erarbeite dir deine ZAPs, werde reich und miete mit deinem Clan kostenlos einen Server. Werde Admin von erfolgreichen oder geplanten Publicserverprojekten.
[GUIDES]GameServer and LoginServer problems.
04/14/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 41 Replies
In this thread I'll write solutions for problems which most of CSREMU users have. 1.Stuck at ...Requesting user confirmation... while logging in. Just follow my solution. 2.Gameserver crash while loading Binary\data
[HELP] Account, Gameserver problems
05/02/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hello, My Gameserver does not connect to my account server. Can some1 help me out please? I am using Navicat and Wamp. Hoping for a good awnser. you can ad me on Msn ; [email protected] Or we can use Teamviewer.