Well, I'm not into privates but I wanna test a blader, what server u recommend and why?
Dont create blader at all. Blader sucks in private servers all know that. Need proves ? Check other posts and u will see. Lag ,delay , not all skills etc..
But you fail... at all! No sun over 7D in vip has been bought from the server - to everyone saying that.
any server that sells sun items for real cash is always fail and therefore ruins the fun.Swsro2 is not that great as every1 think it just has less people,less lag and there is no difference between swsro1 and 2 its only that 2 is p2p and 1 is f2p its pretty pointless. Just wait till a new server releases.
Aion Pserver Which one You Recommend? 05/07/2010 - Aion Private Server - 17 Replies If there is an Aion Pserver out there. Which one you guys recommend? I am looking forward an Aion server with a lot of players and high rates if possible
Recommend me a Dekaron Pserver 01/23/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 6 Replies hi i was wondering if anyone can recommend me a dekaron server
i searched around and i only found servers that was down, used hamachi or didnt even has a homepage.
i want somewhat high rates other than that im not picky
thx in adv sincerly snubi
Which bot do you recommend? 11/10/2007 - Archlord - 10 Replies Ok guys, I'm very new to this whole botting thing so I was just wondering what bot you recommend? It needs to work for Vista and I'm playing a level 20 mage... any thoughts?
recommend me a bot plx 08/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies archer bot for auto heal/arrow refill single shot based
searching right now but lets face it there over alot of bots out there and i will have to read them all which i will do if no one helps but help plx. anyone know or use a bot that can do this? not looking for sv cant be arsed with sorting that out right now any pixel based bots people already use and have link for ?
Can anybody recommend 12/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies Can anybody recommend another free MMorpg like CO, because when CO bring out the new currency. I think its going to screw the game up.
I like many other people cant affored to buy dbz, or the new currency when it comes out. The new currency is going to screw the market up. I have played Eudemons Online and hated it because of the 2 currencys.
So far i have found 1 game that dont look to bad Last Chaos its called
http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/
sorry about bad grammer and spellings