Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SWSRO]Spear build-NUKER. Need help ;]

Discussion on [SWSRO]Spear build-NUKER. Need help ;] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [SWSRO]Spear build-NUKER. Need help ;]

We all know that on swsro there are lot of "new" skills(skill which hasn't been on previous private silkroad servers) like SNOW SHIELD (yeah ). and i want to make stron spear nuker, full int or little hybrid like 1:8 ;p
but i dont really know what trees of skills i need to add. but i want HEUSKAl 100lvl, and 200 mastery for force trees, but what force trees? is LIGHT 100 and COLD 100 a good idea? i know that i 100% need cold becouse of SNOW SHIELD ;] and the last question, will that build be strong?
@edit
i forgot... I said nuker becouse i want to use nukes, not skills from heuskal (heuskal only on pvp ;p)!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BUILD] Help me plz at my Spear Nuker with 100 Cap
10/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 82 Replies
Hi! Im spear nuker lvl 90 atm with 8:1. Now the 100 Cap will come and what i do atm i got Heuksal 90 Fire 90
[WTS] Swsro 2 107 spear nuker
08/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
ImageShack Album - 26 images Pretty much it. Offers in $ by paypal / rsro venera gold. Char has good reputation. Msn [email protected]
WTB nuker spear swsro 2
07/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
spear/ice/fire ff 110+ and good items
SWSRO 2 Hybird spear build
06/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
Hey i just got my swsro 2 account today and i want to make a hybird spear but i dont know what build to choise plss any out there help me with my build
SwSro Spear Nuker Build
05/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hey guys i decided to play with hibrid 1:7 spear build but idk which skil lbuild to use. i had s/s cold/light and im bored of it, i want fire nukes! :D so guys can u tell me good spear build which doesnt need really good set no to die and has fire nukes :D