Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHN skills not showing in mbot, while EUR does?

Discussion on CHN skills not showing in mbot, while EUR does? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHN skills not showing in mbot, while EUR does?

So, mbot shows EUR skills even +120 while it doesn't for CHN, is there any way to fix it manually?
Old 04/06/2015, 11:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MY NEW VID SHOWING MY SKILLS
03/03/2015 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
MY NEW VIDEO PLZ CAN U SUPPORT ME WITH UR LIKE AND SUBS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIS2C-3TV0o
32 rank and printed showing the skills ps_game.exe
06/30/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 1 Replies
32 rank and printed showing the skills that have to ps_game.ex If you can give? showing the skills that rival feature red and blue from rank to rank, with the ability to switch Do you have an exe? I am ready to pay, if you are selling between you. Yours truly
sro db bot not showing skills
06/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
I used v9 and v8 on the server szsc and it worked before for other character no problem but now its not showing skills for other character. Please help, thank you. will give 20m to person on szsc who answers and solves probelm. will give 20m on szsc
No skills showing up, just for me only.
05/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
When i log onto my character no skills come up, i hit refresh i tried all the tips from everyone, but nothing happens. Maybe its my character for some reason, because my brothers works perfectly. Could anyone give me some help.text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=HELP! ' border='0' alt='HELP!' />
No Skills Showing :/
04/11/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I sorted the prob with the Expiry prob, But since then in the Bot Skill Settings there nothing there NO SKILLS showing at all does anyone knowa way round this Pleeaaasssee :cry: (sniff) i miss my bot :rolleyes: