Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do make it so everyone arrives to the training spot at the same time?

Discussion on How do make it so everyone arrives to the training spot at the same time? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do make it so everyone arrives to the training spot at the same time?

I play in a baghdad versio sro with a full euro party and mbot. Usually it will run till one/some of the important buffers(bard/cleric) have to go back to town to do w/e and it will/might take long till they arrive at the same time and can continue training.

So the question is how the hell can i make it so everyone arrives/surives so that they start training together?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MAA Training time skip
02/08/2014 - Facebook - 8 Replies
wonder if there is any cheat or hack around here to skip hero's training time on MAA ?
This Time OK Start Training Crash %100 Fixed
12/07/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 54 Replies
You have do thats every time before u join game... this my own trick if work 4 u pls say thx its enough for me;) http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/191/adsz0am2.j pg http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8984/adsz1xj7. jpg http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5344/adszoh3.j pg
Using lucky time to get a first row market spot
07/23/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 34 Replies
The market is overcrowded yet you want to sell something, it'd be for the best if you sit at that one specific row, somehow eventhough the other rows are the same distance, everyone looks at that row for sure. This takes a bit of effort, but after having it tested for about 10 times, i am sure it works, however it takes a bit of time and effort. Needed: - Second reborn character - Crowded market Steps: 1. Go market with the second reborn character
Weapon Skill Training Spot #1
05/31/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
In the instance Shadow Fang Keep in Silver Pine Forest (lvl 20+ ish) there is a mob that respawns instantly after you kill him. When you first zone in you will notice a gate in front of you with argul, whom will kill a undead character then teleport off. The undead guy he kills is your target. Clear to him (takes about 1 minute on a 60) and stand there and beat the crap out of him untillyou're 300 in all your weapon skills. He hardly does any damage so you can stand there for a long time, if...