Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just quick question to server owners.

Discussion on Just quick question to server owners. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/26/2015, 18:55   #46

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 127/0/1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hey! Look at here server owners!
06/14/2012 - SRO Private Server - 23 Replies
Hey, Im Mert. I will open a new online marketing site. This site will sell ONLY private server's materials. Silk, gold, skill point, etc.. I will sell items via paypal. I sent message someone but i can not send message everyone :o If you want to join the system, please pm me or write a comment below the topic. Best regards... www.elitesatis.com
Question for private server owners
01/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Hi owners of privates servers. Does anyone got this error today when loading server? This error does not start DF or siege automaticaly. Yesterday 24:00 everything was ok, but today no more working,nothing was changed. I will answear to questions wich will be asked me: 1. Yes I have searched google for that (found results but useless for my experience with SQL) 2. Yes I have looked into SQL stored procedures SP_DEADFRONT_GET_TIMEINFO but not understood there anything too.
Very quick question need quick answer!
10/26/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
On line 21 of the CE non agro, what is the regular speed of the mobs? what do I change?? I wanna non agro that doesnt make the monsters so speedy... thansk!