Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IDEAS|DEV] Huge Wars! vSRO188 Hybrid Emulator

Discussion on [IDEAS|DEV] Huge Wars! vSRO188 Hybrid Emulator within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/08/2015, 00:02   #181

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
PS: I'm back @ SRO.
Time to see.

How has the sro scene been the past few months? Still the same playerbase?
What have you been doing all that time?
Plenty of ideas in my mind here
Old 08/08/2015, 00:34   #182

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
What have you been doing all that time?
Plenty of ideas in my mind here
I was trying to find cute little girls running in tight sportsuits at 4.30am - 5am in the morning to give those little butts a good spank. (Especially in london!)

And about ideas, as always, you can tell us about it... But there is a plan already. Cant tell you more since we havent discussed properly yet.
Old 08/08/2015, 04:15   #183

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
I was trying to find cute little girls running in tight sportsuits at 4.30am - 5am in the morning to give those little butts a good spank. (Especially in london!)

And about ideas, as always, you can tell us about it... But there is a plan already. Cant tell you more since we havent discussed properly yet.
i'm waiting you in 2016 xD keep work
Old 08/08/2015, 12:49   #184

Received Thanks: 1,188
Welcome back ^^
Many players left sro and some old players start playing sro again.
Old 08/08/2015, 13:47   #185

None managed to open a great server during your absence.

Miss you akasch
Old 09/16/2015, 03:41   #186

elite*gold: 13
I'd love to see these ideas suggested come true, keep it up akasch
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/17/2015, 05:05   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Silverlight* View Post
I'd love to see these ideas suggested come true, keep it up akasch
Quite a lot of it is done & working actually ^^
Old 09/20/2015, 19:15   #188

Looks good, Finally fixing sro xD
Old 01/03/2016, 00:22   #189

Don't know if you're still working on the server recently, but what do you think about Guild RAIDS? Eventhough i prefer wars more than pve, Guild RAID would be a pretty cool feature in my opinion, and im almost sure it's possible. I mean, there's a similar thing in sro already, the fortress instance. It's capable to accommodate like 28 ppl (I do not know by heart).Honestly i don't know how you build up a server, i don't know **** about developing, editing & stuff like that, but you just have to make it enable for every guildmaster to generate their own instance (from the guild manager npc's for example) with edited various kind of mobs, uniques inside or even the whole map changed, maybe that dw cave map wouldn't be too interesting for most of the players(including me *cough*). This is just another way to make players play together, so maybe even some of those lonely wolves would gang up in guilds and do something more groupbased than solo fgw runs. If you ask me it's worth a try, people would like it.
At last but not least party merging would fit with this feature.
If you are still in the mood to add new features, please consider this one.
Thanks in advance.(can't wait for the server!)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2016, 00:03   #190

back to oldschool 8/8 union .
Old 01/23/2016, 00:08   #191

Just received a few PMs that I've seen on my mail...

TBH I haven't been online much since 3-4 months again. It's one of those "AKASCH HAS DIED".

So its useless to comment in here for now, of course you can still do so and if I feel like doing sro I'll maybe come back. But for now, I'm still 'gone' from the sro scene.

If anyone feels like saying hello go and play Elder Scrolls Online. I'm online there from time to time. Just add me there @LifeWalk ingame. (European server, daggerfall covenant faction (blue));

Hi lasty and the rest, Sorry for disappearing.

Oh by the way lasty since you will probably read this, I forgot to pay for the test server a few months ago and the server is "gone"... Along with all the data on it. Once again xD

BUT fear not, I have the latest backup of the emu of course. Didn't save the Databases tho since they weren't changed anyways. I hope we still have them somewhere, can you search for em?

Oh and Fatih, sorrrryyyy for not showing up in december xD
Tons of **** happened and I got fed up with all that ****. But according to FB it seems like you've had a nice time in germany

Enough offtopic, I'm off. PM me to contact, I do check mails regularly so I see PMs as well.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/23/2016, 18:32   #192

bruh, you were my last hope, sro community needs you. well, i better wait for no man's sky till june then DDD
Old 01/24/2016, 16:21   #193

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Just received a few PMs that I've seen on my mail...

TBH I haven't been online much since 3-4 months again. It's one of those "AKASCH HAS DIED".

So its useless to comment in here for now, of course you can still do so and if I feel like doing sro I'll maybe come back. But for now, I'm still 'gone' from the sro scene.

If anyone feels like saying hello go and play Elder Scrolls Online. I'm online there from time to time. Just add me there @LifeWalk ingame. (European server, daggerfall covenant faction (blue));

Hi lasty and the rest, Sorry for disappearing.

Oh by the way lasty since you will probably read this, I forgot to pay for the test server a few months ago and the server is "gone"... Along with all the data on it. Once again xD

BUT fear not, I have the latest backup of the emu of course. Didn't save the Databases tho since they weren't changed anyways. I hope we still have them somewhere, can you search for em?

Tons of **** happened and I got fed up with all that ****. But according to FB it seems like you've had a nice time in germany

Enough offtopic, I'm off. PM me to contact, I do check mails regularly so I see PMs as well.
I promise I'm going to kill you soon, REALLY SOON
Old 01/25/2016, 22:04   #194

Quote:

I see you
Old 01/25/2016, 23:35   #195

36days electus reborn -_-
Closed Thread