Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Brand new Level-System which has never existed in SRO before

Discussion on [WTS] Brand new Level-System which has never existed in SRO before within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
[WTS] Brand new Level-System which has never existed in SRO before

Your Server is ready for release? But you want have something brand new? What no Server
at the moment has. Then just read my Post carefully

Just to clear things i am just selling a service, that means you give me the opinions you have
and i am going put your opinions in action, afterwards i will send you the edited datas.

I am selling a brand new Level-System which has never existed in SRO before. It deals with
a controlled Level up System , from where you can choose how long you need for a level section.

For more informations to Level-System and Interest just send me a message.

The Service costs around 200€ just because the implementation takes a lot of my time.
After the Money Transfer you can count in max. 48 hours for your finished datas.
Old 02/10/2015, 13:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wrong section.
Old 02/10/2015, 13:51   #3
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul of Moon View Post
[...]
Just to clear things i am just selling a service, that means you give me the opinions you have
and i am going put your opinions in action, afterwards i will send you the edited datas.
[...]
The Service costs around 200€ just because the implementation takes a lot of my time.
[...]
So I tell you what I want in the database and you will do it for me for just 200,- EUR ?
I want a full crappy server who players need 48 hours from level 1 to 5 and then from level 5 to 100 just 1 monster + no gold and no item drops.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/10/2015, 15:08   #4

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
So I tell you what I want in the database and you will do it for me for just 200,- EUR ?
I want a full crappy server who players need 48 hours from level 1 to 5 and then from level 5 to 100 just 1 monster + no gold and no item drops.
I make nothing with Gold. Only with the Level-System from Sro. But for more informations to Level-System, send me a massage.
Old 02/10/2015, 16:08   #5
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul of Moon View Post
[...] massage.
tell me where you live and I will give you a massage for the level service
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/10/2015, 16:27   #6

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
If you don't mind, send me the info in a pn.
Old 02/10/2015, 22:41   #7

elite*gold: 0
Unique level system heh, nah you wont be able to do I have in mind.
Old 02/11/2015, 02:52   #8
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread