Recently, I have seen that I have not been very active on the forum
Yes, I have been absent on the active mod scene and just take care of reports
I have to apologies for this behavior of mine. I have been in a bit of working stress and normally, I just arrive at home wanting to sit down and chill.
Nothing will change for now on, I will keep on my mod job and will keep on taking care of report
Recently, I have seen that I have not been very active on the forum
Yes, I have been absent on the active mod scene and just take care of reports
I have to apologies for this behavior of mine. I have been in a bit of working stress and normally, I just arrive at home wanting to sit down and chill.
Nothing will change for now on, I will keep on my mod job and will keep on taking care of report
once again, sorry for the issue
No worries. Spidyftw was taking care of tons of people and reporting them to whoever was there. Was kinda funny that **** worked out without you for once. Not entirely, but mostly.
PS: Apologize or apologise, feel free to edit this post and remove this line. Looks better ^^
You're doing a great job Portal, I guess I've to apologize also about the fast reaction from me and miss judging you instead of being patient.
So sorry.
Most of us forgive you xD
btw
when will you have free time to approve my releases and re-open my server thread and look at the complaint area? I've already submitted my problem there and no one replied me , i just got 4 views and no one replied.
Apologies... 08/24/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies Well My Message is maybe given to everyone so CLOSE THE THREAD PLZ
Apologies to those who have messaged me for MM requests. 09/19/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies Hi to every trader and faggot alike on Elitepvpers,
I had received many private messages over the past few weeks and have not had time to respond to all of you due to the fact that i am busy in the ARMY camp.
I am still providing MM services, however there are a few criteria for my assistance.
1) Trades can only be done on Saturdays and Sunday (GMT +8), from 0600 to 2200 hours.
2) Please take the initiative to add me on SKYPE which is my main communication platform. Furthermore I...
[Aeria] Apologies :) 05/02/2010 - 12Sky2 - 39 Replies If you get killed in town randomly without seeing anyone kill you im just going to apologize now in advance :).
To prevent this log out log in and go instantly to the next map or to another town map from a different faction.
The reason why this is ocuring is because im testing a new hack ive made :).
Ill post up some screens and a video maybe later once if prefected it.
Editing Dat files (May Have been asked My apologies) 06/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies I couldn't seem to find info on this through searching, All I want is to know How to go about editing my own iteamtype.dat files I am just not 100% satisfied with the ones I found so I figured I should make my own that i'll share on here but i'm unsure where to start.
My Apologies.. 06/18/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies I am sorry for supporting MSX..It was a disgrace being a moderator there..Anyway, from now on, I'm strictly here and gzp.. ;) Hope you accept it.. (Btw..I never leeched off here and posted the hacks on there! :cry: )