FIRST OF ALL, DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A FLAME THREAD.
now , since i started vip, i dont play on sjsro(new) anymore. i started my char stinky(as u can see from my sig), like 1-2 months ago, and i gave alot of time on it. its a full str blader, it has a 64 +5 shield and bicheon skills are mostly farmed.
anyway, most people doesnt want to play on a blader, i made a bow char too. its name is jiggles, and it has a lvl 52 sos +3 bow (char is lvl 52 btw), and skills are mostly farmed too,
anddd if u dont want to play bow to, i have a lvl 42 glavie, most skills farmed too.
BUT, since i dont have the qq(i lost it lol, cant remember it fuckzors...), the char is useless.
but , i just want to give it to someone good, who really wants to play it, anyways, just write the best reason why you need it/want it,
i have a little requirement tho, i want the member to have +120 posts cos, i dont want to give my chars to a guy who just joined.....
i will post ss of the chars when i get on ma laptop (to prove that i dont scam, also TO PROVE THAT SOME TURKS ARE NICE)
i don't have 120 posts, i've been more like the silent reader(check my join date), and i enjoy playing silkroad! i'd be very thankful if you'd give me the blader
Lol same here. ElitePvpers private-sro-main-discussion is like..my home page ^^
I'm not the kind of person who gives gudgement that quiqly, so i mostly let other people do the talking, and I gust read the interesting parts :P
I would like to receive ur blader, because I gave my old carr to an good friend, and I was thinking about joining sjsro(new) again, but since reg page is closed I haven't gotten the chance to.
yea well, i dont want "this" guy to steal the items , cos i made like 100m from total 0, so u know what i mean,
but i will do log in once in a blue-moon to see whats going ( u know what i mean).
which guy?
if you mean me: i do not scamm nor i'd hack. as long as you wouldn't rob the char i'd have no problem if you'd login once a day.
games should be funny, and sharing can be fun too
i,ts always check and laggy
and i dont have money for spending on internet ( vip servers)
i played ecsro too but and i have lvl 66 glave ( i played when the server opened like 1,5 years ago , and when that time scsro dont have enought player )
I want just acc , i realy dont care about its lvl or gold i want just play on sjsro
u will see when i give the account to someone , that i dont scam.... im not trying to scam, nor i will give this account to like 9999 persons on the same time, just wait a few more hours, when my laptop comes , then u will see that im not scamming >.>
[GiveAway]SJSRO Accounts! 04/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 32 Replies Hello e*pvp members!
Today I'd like to give away 12 sjsro accounts for FREE.
I've got all the necessary info for PW change.
As you can see,I'm not a kiddie scammer,you can view my profile +3(+4 for real) at iTrader v2 proves something.
Also,I'm applying as an mod so why should I ruin this?
Ok,let's start.
I have 6 NEW SJSRO ACCOUNTS to giveaway 08/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies Moin,
ich habe 6 brandneue Accounts für SJSRO zu vergeben, kostenlos versteht sich.
Meldet euch bei mir: 153524702
greetz